Steadfast Fact: 1 Sachet = 1 Serving!
Steadfast Fact: 1 Capsule = 1 Serving!
Steadfast Fact: 1 Tablet = 1 Serving!
Creatine monohydrate is a popular nutritional ergogenic aid for athletes that provides the energy burst needed to perform high-intensity exercise. Each tablet of SteadCreatine™ contains 1500 mg of Creatine Monohydrate, which is safe and easy to consume.
How does SteadCreatine™ work?
Creatine is a naturally occurring non-protein amino acid synthesised in the body from amino acids. SteadCreatine increases the levels of Creatine Phosphate in muscles, which regenerates Adenosine triphosphate (ATP)- a form of energy in muscles that fuels the body during intense activities. Plasma levels of creatine peak about 60 min after taking a creatine monohydrate supplement.
Those with lower intramuscular creatine stores may observe more gains in muscle creatine content from creatine supplementation.
Benefits of SteadCreatine™
1. Helps muscle cells produce more energy: Creatine supplementation provides muscles phosphocreatine stores, which helps form ATP used by cells for instant and sustained energy. During exercise, the body utilises ATP faster than it produces, which leads to its depletion. Creatine supplements increase phosphocreatine stores, which generates more ATP to fuel muscles, improving exercise performance.
2. Help in muscle growth: Creatine supplementation increases lean muscle mass by causing water retention in muscle tissue, which results in muscle cell swelling— a key stimulus for cell (and muscle) growth. Creatine also decreases levels of myostatin- a molecule responsible for stunting muscle growth, which helps build muscle faster. Creatine supplementation helps in new muscle fibre growth, which increases muscle strength.
3. Increases muscle strength: The energy boost from SteadCreatine enables athletes to perform more reps and work out for a longer duration, which increases muscle strength and performance.
4. Speeds up muscle Recovery: Creatine supplementation increases phosphocreatine levels, which improves muscle strength and endurance, reduces muscle breakdown, and boosts muscle repair, improving performance and enhancing recovery after intense exercise.
5. Improves brain function: Studies suggest that creatine may also improve brain health, including cognitive processing, brain function, and recovery from trauma. Brain cells use ATP for energy production while performing intense activities. Creatine supplements can increase phosphocreatine stores in the brain, increasing ATP production. Creatine may also increase dopamine levels, improving brain function and reducing symptoms of fatigue and tiredness.
6. Safe and easy to use
Creatine monohydrate supplementation is not only safe but has shown several therapeutic benefits. Studies show that short and long-term supplementation (up to 30 g/day for five years) is safe and well-tolerated in healthy individuals. Regular low dietary creatine ingestion (3 g/day) throughout the lifespan can provide significant health benefits.
Taken at the recommended dose, creatine supplementation does not lead to kidney damage or renal dysfunction in healthy individuals.
Besides athletic and exercise improvement, research has also shown that creatine supplementation may enhance post-exercise recovery, prevent injury, and help with thermoregulation, rehabilitation, and concussions.
The International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN) states that creatine monohydrate is the most effective ergogenic nutritional supplement available among creatine supplements and is the best supplement for increasing high-intensity exercise capacity and lean body mass. Professional bodies like the American Dietetic Association, Dietitians of Canada, and the American College of Sports Medicine on Nutrition have drawn similar conclusions about athletic performance.
How to Take SteadCreatine™
Drop a tablet in 200 ml of water. Let it Fizz. Dissolve and drink.
1. What is SteadCreatine™?
Ans: Steadfast’s SteadCreatine™ supplement contains 1500 mg of Creatine Monohydrate, a dietary supplement widely used by athletes to boost energy levels, increase muscle strength, and improve exercise performance. Creatine powers muscles with the capacity to produce more energy, which enhances performance.
2. What are the benefits of consuming SteadCreatine™?
Ans: Various studies have shown a positive relationship between creatine uptake and exercise performance. SteadCreatine™ helps fuel muscles with energy, which increases muscle strength and speed. It also improves lean muscle mass and boosts cognitive alertness. Because of these benefits, SteadCreatine improves training tolerance and is especially beneficial for athletes involved in high-intensity sports.
3. When should SteadCreatine™ be consumed?
Ans: The best time to consume SteadCreatine™ is 30 minutes before a workout.
4. Can I take SteadCreatine™ if I don’t exercise regularly?
Ans: SteadCreatine™ is not recommended for sedentary people who do not exercise regularly.
5. Is SteadCreatine™ a safe supplement? Can it be consumed by people suffering from renal diseases?
Ans: Creatine supplements are safe and as per research studies, do not cause renal disease. Reports of kidney damage associated with the consumption of creatine are scarce. However, SteadCreatine™ is not recommended for people who have kidney or liver disease, those who take potentially nephrotoxic medications, or people suffering from gout.
6. What is the recommended dose of SteadCreatine™?
Ans: 1 tablet in a day is the recommended dose for adults.
7. Should I increase my water intake if I’m taking SteadCreatine™?
Ans: Keeping yourself hydrated is important to maintain the fluid-electrolyte balance of the body. Drinking adequate water helps prevent muscle cramps and dehydration, especially if you’re training hard.
8. Is SteadCreatine™ is suitable for pregnant women and children?
Ans: No, SteadCreatine™ is not recommended for children, pregnant women and lactating mothers.
9. How should you consume SteadCreatine™?
Ans: Drop 1 tablet in 200 ml of water. Let it fizz, dissolve completely, and drink.
10. Is SteadCreatine a vegetarian supplement?
Ans: Yes, SteadCreatine™ can be consumed by vegetarians.