Power Active is a blend of easy-to-digest proteins and multi-source carbohydrates that enable muscle growth and recovery. As the name suggests, Power Active is ideal for athletes and people with an active lifestyle, providing them the perfect balance of macro and micronutrients.
It is also rich in essential vitamins and minerals, which help maintain strength and immunity. Special ingredients like Taurine and L-Carnitine make this Steadfast supplement ideal for enhanced performance and organ functioning.
Individuals who are actively involved in sports and fitness are at the risk of developing protein deficiency leading to muscle loss which can affect their athletic performance. Once consumed before or after a workout session, Power Active aids in quick muscle recovery and helps restock depleted glycogen stores. Protein is a critical nutrient essentially required by our body, but unfortunately, it is the most misunderstood nutrient. People have the common notion that proteins are only needed by bodybuilders but the reality is very different. Including Power Active in our daily diet is a superb way to meet our body’s protein requirements. Its ideal protein and carbohydrate content and requisite vitamins and minerals helps bridge the gap between our dietary intake and daily energy needs. Power Active consumed as a breakfast shake helps us keep going throughout the day by providing sufficient energy and proteins. Looking for an ideal healthy snack? Consume Power Active between your meals to prevent binging on junk and processed foods loaded with trans fats and preservatives. Power Active helps regain the balance of lost vitamins and electrolytes through sweat and urine. What makes Power Active exclusive from other available options is the presence of two ingredients, Taurine and L-Carnitine. Taurine holds a remarkable position in the antioxidant arena. This wonder amino acid is synthesised from methionine and cysteine. In addition to preventing oxidative stress and reducing free radical damage, taurine also reduces insulin resistance, assuring effective absorption and utilisation of nutrients. L-carnitine enables our body to derive energy from the already deposited fats in our body as it transports fatty acids to mitochondria for energy production. It also reduces the accumulation of metabolic waste products during exercise, promoting muscle recovery and enhanced stamina. With such an amazing nutrient profile, Power Active acts as a complete recovery solution providing the right nutrients from all food groups in an accurate division.
BENEFITS OF POWER ACTIVE
1. Ideal daily nutrition: Power Active is a perfect mixture of all the required nutrients to serve and deliver your daily dose of nutrition. Either taken as a breakfast shake or evening snack, Power Active justifies its name in delivering power to stay active the entire day.
2. Energy source: Power Active contains multi-sourced carbohydrates which are easily digestible and energy-giving without putting any load on our stomach. Unlike other supplements, Power Active doesn’t contain added sugar. It has energy-producing healthy carbohydrates, proteins, and fats along with vitamins and minerals that act as important cofactors during energy production
3. Builds muscle mass: The presence of whey protein concentrate and skimmed milk powder serves as a rich protein source that aids in meeting daily protein needs. Power Active provides all the essential amino acids and helps prevent muscle loss and build muscles. Being rich in the fast-releasing whey protein, Power Active, when consumed after an exercise session, speeds up the muscle recovery rate.
4. Increases endurance: Power Active is also beneficial for people with high endurance needs. Being rich in proteins, Power Active helps in formation of haemoglobin that carries oxygen to the exercising muscles. Taurine enhances athletic performance by reducing fatigue and decreasing muscle damage. L-carnitine enhances performance by reducing the production of lactic acid, which is the primary cause of fatigue. 5. Boosts immune health: Having a stronger immune system is the key to good health. A weak immune system makes us susceptible to infections. Power Active contains nutrients like folic acid, vitamin A, D, E, K, C, and B12, which strengthen the immune system. Taurine acts as a powerful antioxidant. Glutathione is another antioxidant naturally present in whey. Together they act in our body to fight against free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, prevent cell damage and boost our immune health.
6. Maintains electrolytic balance: During day-to-day activities, travelling, and sweating, we tend to lose electrolytes and water-soluble vitamins which might alter the electrolytic balance of our body leading to muscle twitching and cramps. Power Active is enriched with minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus along with vitamin C, B-complex to recover the balance. This secures the proper functioning of our body mechanisms.
7. Helps lose weight and prevent nutrient deficiencies: Power Active contains high-quality proteins, carbohydrates with essential vitamins and minerals thus, making it an ideal health supplement and meal replacer for both men and women. It acts as a well-balanced meal providing adequate nutrition, hence, reduces the risk of developing nutritional deficiencies even with a calorie-restricted diet.
8. Reduces inflammation and muscle soreness: Studies have shown that L-carnitine might help in reducing muscle soreness as it possesses vasodilation properties. Taurine is also effective in reducing inflammation because its antioxidant action produces taurine, chloramine, and bromine which are anti-inflammatory. Being rich in antioxidants, taurine also reduces oxidative stress and prevents muscles from getting sore.
9. Reduces insulin resistance: Insulin resistance has been linked to the body’s inability to burn fat. Researchers have cited Taurine as a compound which has the ability to reduce insulin resistance. This perk leads to better absorption of nutrients.
10. Suppresses stress and anxiety levels: Taurine has a similar structure to GABA. They bind with GABA receptors and act like GABA in reducing stress, anxiety and help calm our nervous system
11. Promotes fat burning: L-carnitine acts as a shuttle in carrying fats to mitochondria for energy production. In addition, taurine stimulates fat burning by enhancing bile secretion and the breakdown of cholesterol in our bodies.
WHAT ARE THE CONSTITUENTS OF POWER ACTIVE?
Whey Protein Concentrate, Fructose, Cocoa Powder, Skimmed Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin (dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, L-Ascorbic Acid, Nicotinamide, Calcium, D-Pantothenate, Retinyl Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, n-pteroyl-l-glutamic acid, Ergocalciferol, D-Biotin, Phylloquinone, Cyanocobalamin), Amino Acids (L-Carnitine, Taurine)
WHO CAN TAKE POWER ACTIVE?
1. Strength Athletes: Power Active serves as an ultimate protein supplement for strength athletes. Whey is a fast-releasing protein that not only helps in muscle recovery but also supplies amino for muscle synthesis and growth. 1-2 sachets of Power Active can be taken per day by strength athletes.
2. Endurance Athletes: Endurance athletes can make use of Power Active in meeting their daily protein needs along with carbohydrates for regular energy supply and muscle glycogen recovery. The presence of electrolytes will shield them from getting cramps and stiffness. 1-2 sachets of Power Active can be taken by endurance athletes per day
3. Office Goers: For the ones with a hectic working schedule or who can’t find time to devote to healthy cooking, then Power Active is the epitome of a health supplement for you. Designed with a perfect balance of macro and micronutrients, Power Active can be taken by men and women to maintain a healthy nutritional balance. 1 sachet of Power Active is recommended per day.
4. Protein deficit people: Protein deficiency is prevalent in India. It can occur due to faulty eating habits, unawareness, or non-availability of food options. Prolonged protein deficiency can lead to Protein Energy Malnutrition (PEM) which might further progress to severe metabolic disorders. Power Active is a convenient, safe and easily available option for people looking to enhance the protein content of their diet. 1 sachet of Power Active is recommended per day.
5. Meal Skippers: Power Active can be taken as a healthy meal by any individual looking to maintain adequate nutrition. It can be consumed anytime as a meal or snack by people, who often tend to skip meals due to long working hours or prefer to opt for a healthy option. Being optimum in calories with a rich protein and micronutrients content, it is a perfect way to consume a balanced meal even with restricted calorie intake. 1 sachet of Power Active is recommended per day.
WHEN TO TAKE POWER ACTIVE?
Power Active should be taken preferably at the time of breakfast. People having a daily workout schedule can consume it post their exercise session. It can also be taken at any time as a meal or along with any meal.
HOW TO TAKE POWER ACTIVE?
Mix one sachet (35 grams) in 150 ml of water or milk. Consume one serving every day.