Nitromax Protein provides fast-absorbing whey protein, creatine monohydrate, L-arginine, green tea extract, and taurine, which improve exercise performance by increasing muscle strength and supporting muscle recovery. Each 40 g serving of Nitromax Protein contains 25.9 g of whey protein concentrate, which helps in muscle gain and recovery, 1.6 g of creatine monohydrate, which fuels muscles with energy, 1 g of L-Arginine, which increases muscle pump, taurine, which fights inflammation, and green tea extract, which helps boost metabolism and burn fat. All ingredients help reduce oxidative stress, fatigue and muscle soreness and expedite muscle recovery, allowing you to train harder and longer and get the strength for optimal athletic activities.
Ingredients in Nitromax Protein:
Arginine produces nitric oxide (NO) and helps remove waste products during exercise. Nitric oxide improves the muscle pump by supporting healthy blood flow (read nutrients and oxygen) to muscles, which enhances athletic performance.
Whey protein concentrate:
Whey protein concentrate is a fast-absorbing protein, which is easily digested and absorbed, making it an excellent nutrient for fast muscle recovery. It contains branched-chain amino acids that help increase muscle mass and enable muscle synthesis.
During intense workouts, adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is utilised to give energy to the muscles, reducing it to adenosine diphosphate (ADP)- creatine monohydrate increases the levels of creatine phosphate in muscles, which regenerates ATP- a form of energy in muscles that fuel the body during high-intensity workouts, making Nitromax Protein most suitable to enhance your power while exercising.
Green Tea Extract:
Green tea extract is rich in antioxidants which help fight free radicals. Theanine in green tea reduces stress by helping relax the mind and nerves. Flavonoids, such as catechins and epigallocatechin gallate in green tea help boost metabolism, promote fat burning and weight loss, and manage blood sugar levels. Research suggests tea supports cardiovascular health by lowering inflammation and blood pressure, reducing body mass, and may decrease the risk of cancer and neurodegenerative diseases.
Taurine is an antioxidant that scavenges the radicals produced in our body, reducing oxidative stress and inflammation. Taurine also improves insulin sensitivity and reduces insulin resistance. It maintains hydration, enhances muscle contraction and reduces muscle fatigue, improving athletic performance.
Vitamin B Complex:
1. Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): It supports energy metabolism by breaking down food and converting it to energy, and keeps the nervous system healthy.
2. Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): It is a heat-stable, water-soluble vitamin the body uses to metabolise carbohydrates, fats, and protein to glucose for energy. It boosts energy and is an antioxidant that helps in immune system functioning and boosts skin and hair health.
3. Vitamin B3 (Niacin): It helps your body turn food into energy and keeps your nervous system, digestive system, and skin healthy. It is an antioxidant that plays a role in cell signalling and DNA repair.
4. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): This crucial vitamin and antioxidant is critical for brain functioning. It helps metabolise carbohydrates, lipids, and amino acids, helps form red blood cells and nucleic acids, participates in cellular signalling, and helps synthesise antibodies, supporting the immune system.
5. Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): Nitromax Protein provides B12, which helps form red blood cells and DNA, prevents anaemia and improves aerobic capacity. It plays an important role in developing the nervous system with folic acid. It also boosts energy levels and mood.
Benefits of Nitromax:
1. Increases Muscle pump:
L-arginine in Nitromax Protein increases nitric oxide levels, enhancing blood flow to muscles, which enables them to receive more oxygen and nutrients, helping them sustain intensive workouts, relieve muscle fatigue, and expedite recovery.
2. Increases muscle strength:
Creatine Monohydrate and L-Arginine in Nitromax increase muscle strength- creatine augments the capacity to produce ATP, which increases energy supply to muscles, allowing athletes to perform more reps and increasing muscle strength; arginine increases nutrient and oxygen supply to muscles, which also increases muscle strength and endurance.
3. Supports Muscle Recovery:
Nitromax Protein provides high-quality whey protein concentrate, which helps repair and rebuild muscles after strenuous exercise or training and creatine monohydrate, which improves blood circulation and energy delivery to the muscles, helping them recover from muscle damage and muscle fatigue.
4. Builds Lean Muscle Mass:
Nitromax Protein helps build lean muscle by giving a source of protein to muscles; Green tea extract supports weight loss; creatine helps build muscle mass by altering several cellular processes and reducing muscle breakdown.
5. Helps in energy metabolism:
Creatine monohydrate and vitamin B complex in Nitromax Protein boost energy by regenerating ATP. Nitromax Protein provides vitamins that support and strengthen the immune system and reduce inflammation.
6. Increases muscle synthesis:
Branched-chain amino acids (Isoleucine, leucine, and valine) in Nitromax Protein promote muscle anabolism, improving muscle growth and synthesis and inhibiting the rate of protein degradation. Creatine in Nitromax Protein increases muscle growth by causing water retention in muscle tissue, which results in muscle cell swelling— a key stimulus for cell (and muscle) growth.
7. Provides antioxidants:
Taurine and green tea extract are antioxidants that reduce oxidative stress by fighting free radicals released during intense workouts.
8. Supports nervous system:
Nitromax Protein provides vitamins B1, B6, and B12 which help maintain a healthy nervous system. They form a biochemical synergy in many different pathways in the nervous system, protecting against brain damage.
Who can take Nitromax Protein?
Nitromax Protein helps amplify the power and strength of powerlifters, weightlifters, and bodybuilders since it contains fast-acting protein, creatine, and arginine, which increase muscle size, strength, and endurance.
How should you take Nitromax Protein?
Mix one 40 g sachet in 200 ml water.
Recommended: 1 serving daily.
1. What is the source of protein in Nitromax Protein?
Ans: The source of protein in Nitromax Protein is whey protein concentrate.
2. How much protein do I get from Nitromax Protein?
Ans: One sachet of Nitromax Protein is a serving of 40 g, which provides 25.9 g of protein.
3. How much creatine does Nitromax Protein contain?
Ans: Nitromax Protein contains 1.6 g of creatine.
4. Why is creatine monohydrate added to Nitromax Protein?
Ans: Creatine Monohydrate fuels muscles with energy for a high-intensity workout. It also helps increase muscle mass.
5.Why is L-arginine added to Nitromax Protein?
Ans: L- Arginine increases nitric oxide production, which relaxes blood vessels, increasing blood flow to muscles. Nitromax contains 1000 mg L-arginine.
6. Which are the antioxidants in Nitromax Protein?
Ans: Nitromax Protein has 200 mg of taurine to reduce inflammation and contains green tea, which is also rich in antioxidants.
7. Who can have Nitromax Protein?
Ans: Strength Athletes can take Nitromax Protein. It is safe for men and women.
8. When and how much Nitromax Protein can I take in a day?
Ans: You can take one sachet of Nitromax Protein, preferably after a workout. You can also take it before a workout since it provides the energy to intensify your workout experience.
9. How should you take Nitromax Protein?
Ans: Mix one sachet of 40 g in 200 ml water
10. Does Nitromax Protein contain milk?
Ans: Nitromax Protein contains Whey Protein Concentrate, a milk derivative.
11. Can Nitromax be taken by lactose-intolerant individuals?
Ans: No, Nitromax Protein cannot be taken by lactose-intolerant individuals because it contains whey protein.
12. Can Nitromax be taken by diabetics?
Ans: Nitromax Protein is safe for diabetics. It contains an artificial sweetener that diabetics can take. Nitromax Protein is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women and people with kidney disease.
13. Can Nitromax be taken by pregnant women, lactating mothers and people with kidney disease?
Ans: Nitromax Protein is not recommended for pregnant women, lactating mothers or people with kidney disease.
14. How many servings are there in 1 Sachet?
Ans: 1 sachet gives 1 serving of Nitromax Protein.
15. Is Nitromax Protein vegetarian?
Ans: Yes, Nitromax Protein is 100% vegetarian.
ANY QUERIES ?
Call us at :
Anytime Between :
Monday to Saturday
10am to 6pm
MESSAGE US ON WHATSAPP