Wheylo is a unique Steadfast Nutrition formulation that consists of easily-digestible whey protein concentrate with the goodness of coconut milk powder formulated to meet the daily protein requirements of athletes, active people, and those with a sedentary lifestyle. It’s an ideal combination of good taste, healthy nutrition, and multifunctional protein fit for everyone. One serving of Wheylo (30 g) provides 18.6 grams of protein. The Coconut Milk Powder present in the formulation provides good fats in the form of Medium Chain Triglycerides which are easy to digest and a powerhouse of energy. These good fats with fast- absorption capabilities make Wheylo an ideal supplement for keto lovers. The blend of complete protein and good fats supports lean muscle growth and maintenance.
CONSTITUENTS OF WHEYLO
Whey Protein Concentrate 80%, Coconut Milk Powder, Sucralose
BENEFITS OF WHEYLO
1. Increases muscle growth: The whey protein concentrate present in Wheylo is a high-quality protein that balances the everyday protein requirement and promotes the growth of lean muscle tissue. It’s rich in all the essential amino acids, especially leucine. Studies have shown that of the three Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), leucine has a major role in triggering skeletal muscle synthesis.
2. Helps maintain muscle mass: After a rigorous workout session, Wheylo is a delicious way to repair exercise-induced damage to muscle fibres. It effectively prevents further muscle loss, reduces muscle soreness, and helps regain muscle strength.
3. Helps in weight management: Wheylo being rich in protein helps provide satiety and reduces the level of the hunger hormone Ghrelin. It renders the necessary protein for the building of muscles so that our body burns excess carbohydrates and fats to derive energy. Fewer calories and high protein content also make Wheylo useful for weight watchers by assisting in reduced calorie intake. If a person is on a keto diet, the Medium Chain Triglycerides found in Coconut Milk Powder also promote weight loss by supporting ketosis in which the body utilises fat instead of carbohydrates as a source of energy.
4. Rich in antioxidants, reduces inflammation: Wheylo is naturally rich in Glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that is proficient in protecting our cells from oxidative stress and free radicals. It also minimises inflammation caused by free-floating C-reactive proteins.
WHO CAN TAKE WHEYLO?
Wheylo is an ideal combination of good taste, healthy nutrition, and multifunctional protein that is fit for everyone.
1. Strength Athletes: Strength athletes need to increase their protein intake to gain muscle mass and strength and recover from strenuous activity. Intense workouts lead to the loss of muscle, hence athletes have to provide their body with extra protein to compensate for muscle loss and synthesis of new ones. Wheylo is perfect for helping these athletes meet their increased protein needs. 1-2 sachets of Wheylo are recommended every day for them.
2. Endurance Athletes: Like strength athletes, endurance athletes also need protein but their body utilises it distinctly. They need protein to repair muscles that undergo constant breakdown every day during training. Poor muscle health may affect athletic performance. 2 sachets of Wheylo are recommended per day for an athlete involved in a high endurance sport.
3. Individuals aiming to meet their daily protein needs: Protein deficiency is prevalent around the globe, especially in India. Protein is equally crucial for sedentary persons and is required for normal body functions like muscle building, bolstering immune health, and the synthesis of hormones. Urban lifestyles, unhealthy eating habits, and demanding work schedules have made most of us protein deficient. Including one to two servings of Wheylo in your daily diet is a flavourful, convenient, and hassle-free approach to satisfy one’s everyday protein necessities.
4. Athletes or people on a ketogenic diet: Wheylo contains coconut milk powder which is the source of medium-chain triglycerides that helps to maintain a ketosis state during a keto diet. In this state, fat is utilised as the primary source of energy. Wheylo can assist athletes on a keto diet to burn fats instead of carbohydrates during their workout sessions resulting in fat loss and subsequently rapid gain in lean muscle.
WHEN SHOULD YOU TAKE WHEYLO?
Wheylo can be consumed at any time of the day as a healthy shake to improve the daily protein intake. Adults can consume 2 servings everyday.
HOW SHOULD YOU TAKE WHEYLO?
Each 30 g sachet can be mixed with 200 ml of water.
1. What is the source of protein present in Wheylo?
The primary source of protein in Wheylo is whey protein concentrate.
2. What is the protein content in Wheylo?
One serving (30 g) of Wheylo provides 18.66 g of fast-release protein.
3. What is the benefit of coconut milk powder in Wheylo?
Coconut milk powder not only imparts a delicious coconut flavour but also provides the benefit of good fats of coconut in the form of MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides).
4. What are the benefits of MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides)?
MCTs are considered good fats which are easy to digest and can be metabolised faster compared to other fats, acting as an instant energy source for both the body and the brain. In case a person is on a ketogenic diet, MCTs also promote weight loss by supporting ketosis in which the body utilises fat instead of carbohydrates as a source of energy.
5. Can Wheylo be taken by a sedentary person?
One serving of Wheylo provides 18.66 g of protein, which is moderate in amount and can be easily included in the diet by sedentary people to meet their daily protein needs.
6. Can it be taken by females or elderly people?
Wheylo can be consumed by anyone. In case of any medical condition, it is advisable to consult a healthcare professional first.
7. When should you take Wheylo?
Wheylo should preferably be taken after a workout to enhance muscle recovery, but it can also be consumed at any time of the day like breakfast to fuel start your day or as an evening snack.
8. How should you consume Wheylo?
Mix 1 sachet (30 grams) in 200 ml of water or milk, whichever is preferable.
9. Does it contain any artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or thickeners?
Wheylo doesn’t contain any artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, or thickeners.
10. Does Wheylo have any added sugar?
Wheylo has no sugar (sucrose) added to it.