Many people consume multivitamin supplements to fill in the gap between their diet and daily needs. The multivitamin market has seen immense growth in the past few years due to faulty eating habits, restricted diets, etc. The urban lifestyle has made it difficult to meet our daily micronutrient needs, this is when multivitamins come to our rescue. These are generally safe and effective but should not become a substitute for the diet. As we age our nutritional needs increase but our body’s ability to absorb them effectively decreases. SN Multivitamin is one such premium formulation of required vitamins and minerals. It comes with natural extracts of super anti-oxidant rich herbs like green tea, ginseng, grape seed and gingko biloba. These ingredients boost the metabolic rate, improve cognitive functioning and alertness. SN Multivitamin is also enriched with probiotics which improve digestion and strengthens the gut health. Not all fats are bad as the goodness of omega 3 fats in SN Multivitamin aids in removing bad cholesterol, reduce inflammation, improve joint health and vision.
Keeping quality as our top priority, we have come up with a Multivitamin which is an exclusive blend of 18 minerals, 12 vitamins, natural phytonutrients, EPA, DHA, carotenoids, bioflavonoids and many more. All the ingredients in it work together in improving the overall health and well-being.
WHY SN MULTIVITAMIN?
SN Multivitamin is a premium supplement that has been designed to meet the daily nutrient needs of all individuals. If you want to avoid micronutrient deficiency or have run out of food options to fulfil the nutritional needs or just want to maintain your nutritional status then, SN Multivitamin is the one-stop solution for all. It is one of the elite dietary supplement which is Non-GMO, gluten-free and has been prepared in a GMP certified facility. In addition to providing essential vitamins and minerals, SN Multivitamin imparts benefits of natural herbs, omega 3 fatty acids, phytonutrients and anti-oxidants as well.
Below mentioned are some fruitful benefits of all the ingredients-
1. OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS
• Rich in EPA and DHA
• Improves cognitive functioning, memory and brain health
• Improves blood lipid levels and reduces the risk of heart stroke
• Protects eye health, improves vision
• Decreases muscle fatigue and soreness
2. GREEN TEA EXTRACT
• An antioxidant - reduces oxidative stress
• Contains health-promoting bioactive compounds like catechin and catecholamines
• Protects against oxidative stress in blood vessels and tissues present in the penis that helps restore normal functioning (improve erectile dysfunction).
• Ginsenosides in ginseng regulates the inflammation, that maintains the health of the cells. Thus, reduces the risk of certain cancers.
4. GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT
• Acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
• Improves circulation and heart health
• Improves brain function and well-being
• Treats depression, headaches and migraines
5. GRAPESEED EXTRACT
• Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
• Reduces blood pressure and improves blood flow
• Improves collagen and bone strength
• Improves kidney and liver function
• Enhances skin appearance by reducing acne and improves skin health
6. LACTIC ACID BACILLUS
• Natural probiotic source
• Controls intestinal infections
• Reduces symptoms of lactose intolerance
• Boosts immunity
• Improves digestion and absorption
7. CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
• Helps maintain both cholesterol and triglyceride level
• Protects brain function as it crosses the blood-brain barrier
• Improves inflammation and circulation
8. NATURAL MIXED CAROTENOIDS
• Mandatory for proper growth reproduction, immunity and cell differentiation
• Helps in making the bones healthy, also maintaining the skin and mucous membranes
• Essential for night and colour vision
9. VITAMIN D3
• Promotes bone and dental health
• Helps in absorption of calcium and phosphorus
• Helpful in treating or preventing autism, autoimmune disease, cancer, chronic pain, depression, diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, flu, neuromuscular diseases and osteoporosis
• Keeps the immune system strong
10. WHEAT GERM OIL
• Reduces bad cholesterol and increases the blood circulation thus, keeps heart healthy
• Antioxidant and anti-aging property
• Octacosanol in wheat germ oil improves muscular energy
11. MENADIONE SODIUM BISULPHITE
• A water-soluble and stable form of vitamin K3
• Aids in blood clotting
• Drives minerals to certain organs of the body like bones and teeth
• A fat-soluble form of vitamin B1
• Required for prevention of nerve impairment
• Required for carbohydrate metabolism
• Maintains the eyesight hence used in the treatment of cataract
13. VITAMIN B6
• Also known as Pyridoxine
• Required for the functioning of the brain and nervous system
• Required for synthesis of Melatonin hormone which regulates sleep
• Reduces homocysteine levels hence good for heart health
14. VITAMIN B12
• Required for the formation of red blood cells preventing anaemia
• Required for the functioning of the nervous system
• Reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases by preventing elevated levels of homocysteine
• Also known as Vitamin B3
• Lowers blood cholesterol (LDL) levels and increases good cholesterol (HDL)
• Required for prevention of Pellagra which is characterised by 3Ds - Dermatitis, Dementia and Diarrhoea
16. CALCIUM ASCORBATE
• Acts as an antioxidant
• Repairs and maintains cartilage, bones, teeth and gums
• Boosts immunity and helps in fighting bacterial infection
• A strong antioxidant which destroys free radicals in the body
17. FOLIC ACID
• Also known as Vitamin B9
• Required for the formation of red blood cells hence prevents anaemia
• Helps produce DNA and RNA, which carries genetic information
• Required for the formation and development of brain cells. Also, helps in development of the spinal cord of foetus during the early stages of pregnancy
• Also known as Vitamin B7
• Required for myelin sheath formation, a substance that surrounds our nerves. Deficiency can lead to neurological symptoms.
• Required for the immune system as it increases the production of antibodies
• Required for healthy skin, hair and nails
19. CHOLINE BITARTRATE
• Delays muscle fatigue in sports athletes
• Improves muscle contraction and brain function
• Powerful anti-inflammatory
• Clears the liver of fatty-acid build up
• Improves visual function in people with age-related macular degeneration
• Help prevent colon cancer, breast cancer, diabetes and heart disease
• Protects skin from the sun’s damaging UV rays
• Increases the level of nutrient absorption within our body
• Improves immune system
• Improves brain and cognitive skills
22. FERROUS FUMARATE
• Prevents low blood levels of iron (in anaemia or during pregnancy)
23. DIBASIC CALCIUM PHOSPHATE
• Prevents or treats low blood calcium levels
• Decreases activity of the parathyroid gland
• Also prevents a disease called tetany or muscular spasm
24. ZINC OXIDE
• Helps in treating acne
• Has anti-ageing effects
• Improves wound and damaged tissue healing
25. POTASSIUM IODIDE
• Can help filter out harmful mercury, fluorides, chlorides and bromides from tissues and cells
• Reduces the risk of arthritis
• Promotes better hormonal health
26. MAGNESIUM OXIDE
• Relieves heartburn and indigestion
• Vital for healthy muscles and bones
• Improves bone density and prevents osteoporosis
27. MANGANESE SULPHATE
• Supports bone health and prevents osteoporosis
• Required for enzymatic and antioxidant function
• Maintains cognitive function
• Prevents arthritis and osteoarthritis
28. COPPER SULPHATE PENTAHYDRATE
• Acts as antiseptic and anti-fungal
• Boosts brain health
• Boosts joint and bone health
• Helps in production of RBCs along with iron which builds immunity
29. CHROMIUM PICOLINATE
• Effective at improving the body’s response to insulin
• Lowers blood cholesterol levels
• Promotes relaxation of blood vessels and improves blood flow
30. SODIUM MOLYBDATE DIHYDRATE
• Balances uric acid levels
• Required for nitric oxide production which helps in dilating blood vessels, regulating cell growth and protecting blood vessels from any injury
31. SODIUM SELENITE PENTAHYDRATE
• Cancer-fighting potential boosts antioxidant activity in the body
• Combats thyroid diseases
32. POTASSIUM CHLORIDE
• Regulates blood pressure, cardiovascular health, bone and muscle strength
• Maintenance of proper pH of the body
• Maintains electrolytic balance to prevent muscle cramps
33. SODIUM BORATE
• Treats swollen throat, mouth and tongue sores
• Relieves congestion and tonsillitis
• Cures urinary infections
34. COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE
• Prevents deformities in bones
• Maintains the health of joints and bones
• Increases the amount of collagen which contributes to better flexibility and elasticity of the bones
35. NICKEL SULPHATE
• Prevents iron deficiency anaemia
• Required to treat weak bones and osteoporosis
• Required in treating microbial infections
36. STANNOUS CHLORIDE DIHYDRATE
• Required for oral health care
• Required for bone health and prevent osteoporosis
• Useful in treating rheumatoid arthritis
37. SODIUM METAVANADATE
• Regulates blood sugar levels hence beneficial for diabetics
• Prevents high cholesterol levels so good for heart health
• Increases athletic performance in weight training
• Treats syphilis, a form of anaemia
WHO CAN CONSUME SN MULTIVITAMIN?
SN Multivitamin for Strength Athletes - SN Multivitamin is suitable for athletes who are involved in intense physical activities that demand a lot of strength. Sports like bodybuilding, weight lifting and powerlifting results in loss of various vitamins and minerals. In addition, it also exerts an intense load on their joints and muscles due to which the demand of all micronutrients increases. Hence, 1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin is recommended to strength athletes per day to restock the lost stores and prevent any deficiency.
SN Multivitamin for Endurance Athletes - Endurance athletes are involved in intense endurance activities. Sports like marathons, football, cricket, cycling, swimming, etc. demand to perform for a longer duration. Excess of sweat and electrolyte loss might result in fatigue, muscle cramps and joint pain. Due to these increased needs, endurance athletes are required to supply extra dosage of these nutrients to give their maximal output. 1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin per day supports these increased demands and meets the adequacy level.
SN Multivitamin for Daily Needs- People aiming to maintain the adequate levels of all nutrients in their body can consume 1 capsule of SN Multivitamin per day. This will prevent any deficiency, improve the absorption of dietary nutrients and fill the gap in case of any dietary insufficiency. Additional special ingredients will contribute to overall health in terms of managing cholesterol levels, lowering inflammation, curbing stiffness and joint pain, relieving mental stress, improving vision and strengthening immunity.
WHEN TO CONSUME SN MULTIVITAMIN?
1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin can be consumed at any time of the day, preferably with meals for better absorption.
HOW TO CONSUME SN MULTIVITAMIN?
1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin can be consumed per day with normal water or juice.
1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin can be consumed per day with normal water or juice.
It contains 18 minerals, 12 vitamins, 8 phytonutrients, antioxidants, probiotics and omega-3 fatty acids.
2. What are the benefits of Multivitamin?
The ingredients of SN Multivitamins augment the metabolic rate, reduce inflammation, help combat stress, fatigue, weakness, boosts energy, physical performance, immunity, cognitive functioning and alertness.
3. Why does it contain probiotics?
It contains lactic acid bacillus that helps reduce the incidence of intestinal infections, reduces symptoms of lactose intolerance, boosts immunity and improves overall gut health.
4. Is it gluten-free?
Yes, it is gluten-free.
5. What are the health benefits of phytonutrients?
They exhibit antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties which protect the body from free radical damage. They also support fat burning and improve physical performance.
6. What is the source of fish used for the extraction of omega-3 fatty acids?
Omega-3 fatty acids present in SN Multivitamin are derived from Sardines which are cold-water fishes, free from mercury content.
7. What is the EPA and DHA content in the SN Multivitamin?
Each capsule of SN Multivitamin contains 90 mg EPA and 60 mg DHA.
8. What is the best time to consume SN Multivitamin?
It can be consumed at any time during the day, preferably post breakfast (avoid taking it at bedtime).
9. What is the recommended serving?
A person using it for wellness purposes can take one capsule a day. Strength and endurance athletes should take 2 capsules a day (one at a time).
10. Who can consume SN Multivitamin?
It can be consumed by anyone who is looking to improve overall health except for children and pregnant women. Alongside, strength and endurance athletes can also take SN Multivitamin to restore lost nutrients.
11. How to take SN Multivitamin?
1-2 capsules of SN Multivitamin can be taken per day (one at a time) with normal water or juice.