PEANUT BUTTER HONEY CRUNCHY
PEANUT BUTTER HONEY CRUNCHY
Steadfast Fact: 1 Sachet = 1 Serving!
Steadfast Fact: 1 Capsule = 1 Serving!
Steadfast Fact: 1 Tablet = 1 Serving!
Steadfast Peanut Butter Crunchy is a healthy and convenient way to include good proteins, healthy fats, and carbohydrates. It is roasted peanut paste with small pieces of crunchy peanut. Each 30 g serving of Peanut Butter Honey Crunchy contains 12.7 g of good fats, 8.8 g of protein, and 7 g of carbohydrate and is free of added sugar, salt, hydrogenated oil, or preservatives, making it safe for consumption. Peanut Butter is flavoured with delicious honey.
Peanut butter is a delectable wholesome snack for active people, athletes, and those who want to lose weight. It is one of the healthiest nut butters that reduces the risk of heart disease, helps in weight loss, boosts cognitive health and maintains bone health.
Peanut Butter Honey Crunchy is a protein-rich option that can be used as a mid-meal snack or before, along, and after your workouts.
Benefits of Steadfast Peanut Butter
1. Rich in Nutrients: Steadfast Peanut Butter Honey Crunchy is a good source of protein, especially for vegetarians. Athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and active people can benefit from its good nutrient profile. Peanut Butter contains fewer carbohydrates and is high in healthy fats. It is rich in micronutrients, including Vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, folate, iron, potassium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, and magnesium.
2. Rich in Antioxidants: Peanut Butter Honey Crunchy is rich in antioxidants, particularly resveratrol, which battle free radicals, reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer.
3. Boosts Heart Health: Peanuts contain all essential nutrients, including unsaturated fats, copper, magnesium, and antioxidants required for a healthy heart. It’s rich in heart-friendly fats: monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA and Oleic acid, a MUFA that helps maintain good cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure, lowering the risk of heart disease. Amino acids and antioxidants prevent damage to the inner lining of the arteries, protecting against heart conditions like atherosclerosis. Also present is an antioxidant and polyphenol p-coumaric acid, whose levels increase after roasting, which boosts antioxidant properties and reduces the risk of coronary artery disease.
4. Prevents Gall Stones: High blood cholesterol levels can lead to gall stone formation by forming cholesterol crystals that float in the bile- Peanut Butter is a source of good fats, which prevents the formation of gallstones by reducing triglycerides.
5. Helps in Weight Loss: Peanut Butter is a boon for people aiming to lose weight. It’s high-protein-and dietary fibre content provides satiety, which helps in weight loss. Peanut Butter also reduces the production of the hunger hormone ghrelin, which helps in weight management. Take it as a healthy and yummy snack between meals to satisfy cravings.
6. Keto-friendly: The ketogenic diet focuses on food high in fat and low in carbohydrates, which helps the body go into a fat-burning state (ketosis). Since Steadfast Peanut Butter is high in good fats and low in carbohydrates, It’s an ideal keto-friendly composition.
7. Boosts Brain Functioning: Peanut Butter contains Niacin (Vitamin B3), which is excellent for brain health. It has Vitamin B1, which along with Niacin, may prevent age-related cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease. Antioxidants in Peanut Butter fight against free radicals, preventing oxidative stress, which boosts brain function. Resveratrol and polyphenols in Peanut Butter Honey Crunchy are mood foods which help treat cognitive and mental illnesses.
8. Keeps Bones Healthy: Iron, magnesium, and calcium in Peanut Butter work in synergy to keep our bones healthy and preserve bone mineralisation.
9. Reduces Diabetes Risk: Diabetics can take Peanut Butter to manage blood glucose levels.
10. Anti-microbial properties: Honey in Peanut Butter Honey Crunchy has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
11.Delays Ageing: Resveratrol delays ageing signs, including wrinkles, fine lines and dark spots.
12. Improves Eye Health: Zinc and vitamin E in Peanut Butter Crunchy helps maintain eye health. Zinc helps the body transport vitamin A, necessary for clear vision; vitamin E in peanuts slows the development of cataract and age-related macular degeneration.
What are the constituents of Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter is made of roasted peanut paste, coarse peanut particles to give crunchiness, and honey.
Who can take Peanut Butter Crunchy?
Anyone can take Steadfast Peanut Butter, including weight watchers, active people, strength athletes, endurance athletes, and fitness enthusiasts.
What time should you take Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter is very versatile- it can be taken anytime during the day. Use it as a mid-morning or evening snack, as a meal before a workout, or as your favourite shake after a workout.
How should you take Peanut Butter?
Have with bread or chapati or add to smoothies, fresh fruits, homemade cookies and chocolate.
1. Which are the ingredients in Steadfast Nutrition’s Peanut Butter Crunchy?
Ans: Steadfast Nutrition Peanut Butter is roasted peanuts and honey. Spread it on toast or bread or add it to smoothies and consume.
2. How is Peanut Butter Crunchy different from Peanut Butter Smooth?
Ans: Peanut Butter Crunchy contains small pieces of peanut with peanut paste, which gives it a crunchy texture.
3. What is the serving size of Peanut Butter Crunchy?
Ans: Steadfast Peanut Butter is available in a 500 g tub.
4. Why should we eat Peanut Butter?
Ans: Peanut butter is good for your health. It’s a good source of protein, and unsaturated fats and contains all essential amino acids, which boost energy, heart, and bone health and provide satiety for longer.
5. Is Peanut Butter Crunchy good for weight loss?
Ans: Peanut butter helps lose weight- peanuts provide satiety for longer and reduce the hunger hormone grehlin.
6. How often should I consume Peanut Butter Crunchy for weight loss?
Ans: The key to consuming peanut butter for weight loss is to use it in moderation. Have 2 or 3 servings a few times a week.
7. Does Peanut Butter Crunchy contain hydrogenated fats or oil?
Ans: Peanut Butter Crunchy does not contain hydrogenated fats or oil and is free of added sugar, cholesterol, trans fat, and salt.
8. Does it contain added sugar?
Ans: It doesn't contain added sugar but has honey, which gives it a delicious flavour and increases its antibacterial capacity.
9. Why is peanut butter so sticky?
Ans: Peanut Butter releases natural oils after it is converted to paste, making it sticky.
10. Can I have allergies after consuming peanut butter?
Ans: If one is already allergic to peanuts, peanut butter can cause allergies.