HerbFast is a Neo-ancient blend of specialised ‘Ancient’ herbs and spices along with digestive enzymes, vitamin B complex and fast release whey proteins. HerbFast promotes lean muscle growth, aids in faster metabolism, helps in weight management, increases immunity and improves digestive health. This unique formulation is available in a delicious chocolate flavour.
Each 30 g sachet serving of HerbFast provides:
FAST RELEASING WHEY PROTEINS
1. Whey Protein Concentrate
2. Whey Protein Isolate
VITAMIN B COMPLEX MATRIX
1. Vitamin B1
2. Vitamin B2
3. Vitamin B3
4. Vitamin B6
5. Vitamin B12
LEAN SHRED MATRIX
1. Green Tea Extract
IMMUNITY BOOSTER MATRIX
1. Curcuma Rhizome Powder
2. Ginger Dry Extract
3. Cinnamon Bark Extract
1. Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme)
2. Protease Enzyme
3. Alpha-Amylase Enzyme
4. Ashwagandha Extract
Herbs have always been a part of our life. In the past, when the pharmaceutical industry was not that advanced, people used to rely on herbs to cure health issues, gain strength, and maintain their overall well-being. HerbFast is a convenient, healthy and scrumptious way to reap the benefits of whey protein along with natural herbs that promote overall well being.
Each ingredient added in HerbFast provides promising health benefits.
1. Muscle Recovery - HerbFast, when consumed post an exercise session, quickly delivers amino acids into our body for faster muscle recovery. It prevents catabolism, reduces recovery time, and provides relief from muscle soreness. The presence of additional supportive herbs with special ingredients like taurine speeds up the recovery rate and makes you ready for the next training session.
2. Promotes Lean Muscle Growth - Whey protein is one of the best sources of good quality proteins. With an amazing amino acid profile, fast absorption rate, and less fat content, HerbFast promotes lean muscle growth. It contains leucine particularly in high amounts, which is the prime anabolic amino acid. It stimulates muscle synthesis and helps regain strength. The protein also gives satiety and fullness that in turn helps to maintain a good eating habit.
3. Satiety - The satiating effect of protein is the key player in body-weight loss and body-weight maintenance. Being rich in proteins, HerbFast gives sustained satiety and in turn, has a positive effect on weight loss.
VITAMIN B COMPLEX MATRIX
1. Vitamin B1 - Vitamin B1 or thiamine is one of the important vitamins required for the proper functioning of all tissues. It assists in the production of gastric hydrochloric acid that is required by our body for the breakdown of food. By acting as a coenzyme, vitamin B1 supports energy metabolism.
2. Vitamin B2 - To derive energy from glucose, our body needs certain enzymes called flavoproteins. Vitamin B2, also known as Riboflavin forms an important constituent of these flavoproteins, assisting in energy metabolism.
3. Vitamin B3 - Vitamin B3 or Niacin is required for approx. 200 enzymatic reactions of the body. This vitamin is crucial for healthy brain functioning as low levels are associated with increased risk of depression, dementia, etc. It helps calm down nerves and minimises stress because our body requires niacin for the synthesis of tryptophan.
4. Vitamin B6 - This another crucial vitamin, also known as pyridoxine, is critical for healthy brain functioning. We need this vitamin for the transmission of nerve signals. Vitamin B6 is essential specifically for active people as our body utilises it for the synthesis of haemoglobin, for protein and carbohydrate metabolism.
5. Vitamin B12 - HerbFast also comes with the goodness of vitamin B12. This vitamin contributes to improving the aerobic capacity by assisting the red blood cell formation and preventing anaemia. It is also involved in the absorption of folic acid and supports the functioning of the nervous system.
LEAN SHRED MATRIX
1. Green Tea Extract - Green tea extract present in HerbFast is one of the excellent sources of antioxidants. Consuming HerbFast after an intense exercise session helps relax our mind and nerves. Theanine present in green tea acts as a stress buster. Due to the presence of flavonoids named catechins and epigallocatechin gallate in green tea extract, HerbFast helps boost metabolism, promotes fat burning & weight loss, and manages our blood sugar levels.
2. L-Carnitine - If you are aiming to get rid of unwanted body fat, HerbFast will help you in achieving your fitness goal. L-carnitine utilises our excess body fat to derive energy. In turn, it stimulates fat burning and promotes lean muscle gain.
3. Taurine - As a byproduct of oxygen consumption, our body produces ample of free radicals. These radicals tend to damage our healthy cells, therefore need to be destroyed. HerbFast contains taurine as a powerful antioxidant that scavenges the radicals, thereby reducing oxidative stress and inflammation. Taurine also assists in the effective utilisation of carbohydrates in our body by improving insulin sensitivity and reducing insulin resistance. Several researchers also support taurine as an athletic performance enhancer.
IMMUNITY BOOSTER MATRIX
1. Curcuma Rhizome Powder - Curcuma rhizome is extracted from turmeric. It is the main compound that accounts for the amazing health benefiting profile of turmeric. HerbFast supports the complete recovery of athletes by exerting its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It reduces joint pain and oxidative stress commonly experienced after a vigorous exercise session. In addition, curcumin present in HerbFast also suppresses the levels of certain inflammatory markers, fights infection, and uplifts overall immune health.
2. Ginger Dry Extract - The presence of ginger extract is another reason to opt for HerbFast. Ginger contains a powerful compound called gingerol that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps reduce post-exercise muscle soreness, inflammation, and keeps our joints healthy. The ginger extract also improves our digestive health, eases the symptoms of dyspepsia, prevents blood sugar, cholesterol levels from rising and curb bacterial infections.
3. Cinnamon Bark Extract - Cinnamon is not only flavourful but also comes with ample health benefits. It is part of the early morning drinks of many people aiming to detox and lose weight. Cinnamon contains cinnamate that has been shown beneficial for reducing the bad cholesterol levels as some studies indicate that it decreases the activity of an enzyme that makes cholesterol. Cinnamon extract present in HerbFast prevents the accumulation of bad cholesterol in the body, mitigates inflammation, combats free radicals and bacterial infections.
Often some people experience issues of indigestion on consuming protein supplements or health drinks. HerbFast digestive matrix is a blend of digestive enzymes and herbs to alleviate any symptoms of indigestion. This matrix acts as a support to our stomach and gut for better digestion and absorption of nutrients without causing any uneasiness.
1. Bromelain - Bromelain enzyme is extracted from Pineapple. This protein-digesting enzyme not only supports our digestive system but also acts as a boon for relieving pain, stiffness in joints and muscles due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
2. Protease Enzyme - Protease is a primary enzyme that helps breakdown protein to amino acids. The addition of protease to HerbFast means better digestion of supplements without inducing abdominal discomfort or bloating. Researchers also support the effectiveness of protease in diminishing muscle tenderness and soreness post-workout.
3. Alpha-Amylase Enzyme - Our body needs alpha-amylase enzyme for digesting carbohydrates. The presence of this enzyme supports our digestive system and boosts energy levels.
4. Ashwagandha Extract - Ashwagandha is one of the popularly consumed herbs. It is known to boost immune health, reduce stress, anxiety, inflammation, balance hormone levels, and stabilise blood sugar levels. Ashwagandha is fondly consumed by many athletes due to its performance-enhancing capability. It is an all-rounder herb and serves to reduce fatigue levels, stabilise blood sugar levels, improve heart and lung capacity.
What does HerbFast constitute?
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), L-Carnitine, Taurine, Green Tea Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, Protease Enzyme, Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme), Alpha Amylase Enzyme, Curcuma Rhizome Powder, Ginger Dry Extract, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Cocoa Solids, Stabilisers (Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Guar Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose).
Why take HerbFast?
1. Enhanced Muscle Strength - People who are looking for enhanced muscle strength can easily include HerbFast in their diet to meet the increased protein needs. The blend of fast releasing protein promotes lean muscle growth. 1-2 sachets of HerbFast can be consumed per day.
2. Faster Metabolism - HerbFast contains components like L-Carnitine, Taurine and Green Tea Extract, which aids in rapid metabolism. These components are known for stimulating lipolysis activity and endurance performance. Based on the scientific data, it has been concluded that green tea extract improves endurance performance and enhances fat oxidation.
3. Weight Management - HerbFast is a healthy protein supplement that can be used by anyone desiring to lose weight healthily. Herbs present in HerbFast augment fat burning by raising the metabolic rate and utilises body fat to obtain energy. Whey protein prevents muscle loss and ensures lean muscle gain. It also provides satiety and maintains healthy eating habits.
4. Increased Immunity - HerbFast is a healthy blend of protein along with health-boosting components like Curcuma Rhizome Powder, Ginger Dry Extract, Cinnamon Bark Extract, etc. They help in boosting immune health, hence preventing diseases like flu.
5. Improved Digestive Health - The blend has a powerful Digestive Matrix which aids to improve the digestion capacity of an individual. It consists of Ashwagandha Extract, Protease Enzyme, Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme), Alpha Amylase Enzyme, which aids in better digestion and nutrient absorption, while also prevents gas and bloating.
6. Recovery - The blend protein helps in the recovery of the cells as it contains both concentrate and isolates milk protein. It also diminishes muscle soreness, fatigue and gives the ultimate desired recovery.
7. Lowering Cholesterol - Whey protein helps to lower the total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol. In HerbFast along with whey protein, components like green tea, L-carnitine also helps in the reduction of LDL-cholesterol level. Also, taurine may enhance the biotransformation of cholesterol to bile acids, then the increased bile acids might enhance the clearance of cholesterol out of the body.
Who can take HerbFast?
HerbFast is ideal for active people, weight watchers and fitness enthusiasts, who understand the supreme value of health and fitness.
When to take HerbFast?
HerbFast can be taken at any time during the day, preferably in the morning.
How to take HerbFast?
30 g powder to be reconstituted in 200 ml water. Consume 2 servings daily.
1. What is Steadfast Nutrition’s HerbFast?
HerbFast is a blend of specialised ‘Ancient’ herbs and spices with ‘Neo’ formula of digestive enzymes, vitamin B complex, and fast release whey proteins. It is well formulated in a delicious chocolate flavour. The blend of ancient herbs and spices like Ashwagandha, Curcumin, Ginger, Cinnamon, Green Tea with modern components like Taurine, L-Carnitine, Protease Enzyme makes it unique.
2. Why do I need HerbFast?
The formulation aids in faster metabolism promotes muscle recovery, boosts immunity, improves digestive health and weight management.
3. What does it contain?
Steadfast Nutrition’s HerbFast contains:
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate), L-Carnitine, Taurine, Green Tea Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, Protease Enzyme, Bromelain (Pineapple Enzyme), Alpha Amylase Enzyme, Curcuma Rhizome Powder, Ginger Dry Extract, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Cocoa Solids, Stabilisers (Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Guar Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose INS).
4. What are the benefits of consuming Steadfast Nutrition’s HerbFast?
• Promotes metabolism
• Gives Satiety
• Controls junk cravings
• Provides high-quality Whey proteins
• Lowers cholesterol level
• Helps in weight management
• Improves digestive health
• Increased immunity
• Promotes muscle recovery
5. How should I prepare Steadfast Nutrition’s HerbFast?
To prepare HerbFast, you need to mix 1 serving (i.e. 30 grams) in 200 ml water.
6. When can I use HerbFast?
HerbFast can be taken at any time during the day, preferably in the morning.
7. Can I have HerbFast twice in a day?
HerbFast can be consumed twice per day.
8. Is Steadfast Nutrition’s HerbFast safe?
Steadfast Nutrition’s HerbFast has been formulated after years of dedicated research by Nutrition experts and Food scientists. It is made from premium grade ingredients and thoroughly tested for quality.
9. What is the function of the Vitamin B Complex Matrix?
Vitamin B complex is essential to support everyday health and required for energy metabolism.
10. What is the function of the Lean Shred Matrix?
The Lean Shred Matrix contains Green Tea Extract, L-Carnitine, Taurine that helps to stimulate fat burning, promotes lean muscle gain, and works as a powerful antioxidant.
11. What is the function of the Immunity Booster Matrix?
Immunity Booster Matrix contains Curcuma rhizome powder i.e. curcumin, ginger dry powder, and cinnamon bark powder. It helps to provide antioxidants and ensures strong immunity. The composition also helps in fat burning and reducing blood glucose levels.
12.Why is the Digestive Matrix added?
Often some people experience issues of indigestion on consuming protein supplements or health drinks. HerbFast digestive matrix is a worthy blend of digestive enzymes and herbs to alleviate any symptoms of indigestion. This matrix acts as a support to our stomach and gut for better digestion and absorption of nutrients without causing any uneasiness.
13. Can I have allergies after consuming HerbFast?
HerbFast is not advisable, in case the person is allergic to any of the ingredients present in it.