PlayStead™ is a specialised blend of eight Amino Acids along with Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate and Caffeine, which support increased muscle strength, alertness and endurance performance. PlayStead™ is a great workout starter as it gives you the best of energy when it is required the most- in the early hours of your training. PlayStead™ is recommended for consumption by professional athletes and people hitting the gym.
Each 10g of formulation contains the following ingredients which enable PlayStead™ as a safe and efficient pre-workout mix for Olympic athletes.
Beta-Alanine balances lactic acid’s pH in the muscles to reduce fatigue and boost endurance. It is a non-essential amino acid, which is utilised by our body to synthesise carnosine. Intense workout results in the production of lactic acid, which, if present in excess might affect athletic performance adversely. Carnosine acts as a buffer, reduces acidity and improves muscle contraction. In addition, carnosine also improves muscle fibres’ sensitivity to calcium which again is critically needed for appropriate muscle contraction.
Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are the three essential amino acids categorised under BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids). BCAAs have been shown to play an essential role in stimulating muscle protein synthesis, preventing muscle breakdown and improving glucose uptake. BCAAs consumed during or before exercise not only reduce exercise-induced fatigue but also minimise muscle breakdown.
Primarily found in skeletal muscles (98%), this amino acid helps the body in converting fat to fuel. During intense workouts, when the body demands a high amount of energy, L-carnitine transports fatty acids to mitochondria for oxidation. Thus, it augments energy levels and burns fat too. L-carnitine also prevents the accumulation of body fat and improves overall metabolic health.
Supports focus and enhances mood throughout the training. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that the body uses to produce muscle tissues, enzymes and proteins. It is also a precursor to neurotransmitters such as norepinephrine and dopamine.
This amino acid has two components - Citrulline and Malate. Citrulline delivers nitric oxide support which works to reduce fatigue and widen exercise duration. Malate is an indispensable mediator of the TCA cycle for energy metabolism.
L-Arginine HCl supports blood flow and improves nitric oxide levels in the body. It is a muscle maximiser and fatigue reducer. L-Arginine, which acts as a precursor of nitric oxide (NO). Arginine increases nitric oxide activity in the body resulting in vasodilation. Improved blood flow, enhanced and constant supply of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles empowers athletic performance and increases tenacity.
This amino acid plays a crucial role in the urea cycle in our body and helps get rid of toxic ammonia by converting it to urea for excretion. Ornithine amino acid is also popularly used to improve liver condition during conditions like hepatic encephalopathy, where it combats glutamine poisoning. Studies have shown that ornithine consumption with arginine results in elevated growth hormone levels, which eventually causes an anabolic effect. Ornithine combines with glutamine in our body to form alpha-ketoglutarate, which is known to promote wound healing, prevent infections, promote muscle growth and build stamina.
Provides energy that enables increased workout intensity by delaying fatigue and increasing muscle endurance. It acts as a stimulant in our body by inducing the secretion of dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter. Caffeine increases mental alertness and makes us more focussed and attentive. Studies also indicate that caffeine has the potential to reduce the feeling of exhaustion and enhance stamina. Another widely known ability of caffeine is to elevate mood. Caffeine binds to adenosine receptors in our body and slows down their activity which otherwise makes us feel sleepy and drowsy.
Creatine is found naturally in muscle cells. It helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise. Taking creatine as a supplement is very popular among athletes and bodybuilders to gain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance. The content of creatine monohydrate present in PlayStead™ is safe to use by athletes, with healthy kidney functioning.
It helps in regulating fluid levels in the body. Sodium supports muscle contraction, nerve function and blood volume. The presence of Sodium helps in preventing dehydration, muscle cramps or even organ failure. Sodium Bicarbonate is considered beneficial for athletes due to its buffering and antacid property. Vigorous exercises result in the production and accumulation of certain chemicals and lactic acid in our muscles. These may create an acidic environment affecting overall athletic performance, hence they must be neutralised. Sodium bicarbonate acts as an excellent buffer, it suppresses the feeling of fatigue, exhaustion and aids in balancing the pH of the body.
1. Explicit Energy: Be it any strength or endurance athlete, everyone desires to give their best shot during training or competition. PlayStead™ delivers that explicit energy which helps you train or perform harder and longer than before. It keeps you energised throughout the workout, keeping fatigue at bay.
2. Improves Cognitive Alertness: Along with physical strength, mental alertness is equally critical during exercise. PlayStead™ contains caffeine which acts as a stimulant. By inducing the secretion of dopamine in our body, caffeine assists in staying alert and focussed. Numerous studies have shown that caffeine intake before workout increases the utilisation of fatty acids as fuel, which lightens the feeling of exhaustion.
3. Promotes Fat Burning: PlayStead™ is enriched with ingredients like L-carnitine, which has been scientifically shown to act as a carrier of fatty acids for transporting them to mitochondria to serve as fuel. Hence, PlayStead™ promotes fat burning, curtails muscle damage and supports exercise performance. Increased fat percentage in the body is associated with an increased risk of metabolic disorders like diabetes, heart diseases and obesity. PlayStead™ also contributes to improving metabolic health by preventing the undesirable accumulation of fat in the body.
4. Increases Stamina: The presence of ingredients like L-arginine HCl, citrulline malate, ornithine monohydrochloride and creatine monohydrate makes PlayStead™ a complete package to gain strength and stamina. L-Arginine and Citrulline malate act as a precursor to nitric oxide, which when produced in our body is known to ameliorate blood flow by dilating our blood vessels. It ensures an enhanced supply of oxygen and nutrients, thus improving stamina, strength and endurance. Creatine monohydrate, on the other hand, gets utilised by our muscles to create phosphocreatine, which again allows the production of more ATP during high-intensity exercise.
5. Eliminates Toxins: High-intensity exercises are associated with increased production of ammonia, which is a toxic compound and should get eliminated from the body. Accumulation of ammonia might prove damaging for our brain and muscle cells. PlayStead™ contains ornithine and arginine, which together work in our body to convert ammonia to urea for excretion. In addition, several types of research have also linked ornithine with increased growth hormone secretion, muscle growth and fat burning.
6. Combats Inflammation: We understand that inflammation and muscle soreness are the two common responses, often experienced by athletes in response to stress due to repeated bouts of exercise. To combat this, PlayStead™ comes with the goodness of curcumin, which supports natural healing of the body, fights inflammation, muscle soreness, strengthens immune function, and lessens exercise-induced oxidative stress.
7. Decreases DOMS: PlayStead™ has been designed to support our muscles during a workout to minimise their damage. The formulation of PlayStead™ has been carefully crafted to reduce mental and physical fatigue during your workout to decrease the delayed onset of muscle soreness (DOMS) and stay focussed for maximised performance.
Who can take PlayStead™?
Professional Olympic Athletes - PlayStead™ is a reliable partner during your fitness journey. Strength and endurance athletes like bodybuilders, powerlifters, cyclists and runners who are aiming to compete can make use of PlayStead™ to give that additional thrust of energy and kick to their performance during their training. It is a specialised blend specifically made for Olympic athletes for aggressive medal-winning performance. PlayStead™ is completely safe to use, without any addition of prohibited substances. One sachet of PlayStead™ is recommended per day.
When to take PlayStead™?
The best time to consume PlayStead™ is before your exercise schedule.
How to take PlayStead™?
Mix one sachet of 10 grams in 300 ml water. The recommended dosage is one serving daily.
1. What is PlayStead™?
PlayStead™ is a specialised blend of 8 Amino Acids along with Beta-Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate and Caffeine, which supports Increased Muscle Strength, Alertness and Endurance Performance. Each 10 g of formulation contains the ingredients which enable PlayStead™ as a safe and efficient Pre-workout mix crafted for Olympic athletes.
2. What are the benefits of consuming PlayStead™?
PlayStead™ is a formulation to give you a power-packed workout experience while providing explosive energy, great pumps and intense focus. PlayStead™ has been designed to support your muscles during a workout to minimise the damage, boost stamina and enhance performance.
3. Can PlayStead™ be consumed by diabetic patients?
PlayStead™ doesn’t contain any added sugar, hence safe to consume by a diabetic patient. PlayStead™ is not recommended for a person who has any additional medical condition like gout, liver or kidney malfunctioning.
4. Can I take PlayStead™ if I don’t have any exercise schedule?
PlayStead™ is not recommended for sedentary people, without any exercise schedule.
5. Do I need to increase my water intake if I am taking PlayStead™?
Keeping yourself hydrated is important, especially if you are training hard, to maintain the fluid-electrolyte balance of the body, prevent muscle cramps and dehydration.
6. How to consume PlayStead™?
Mix one sachet of 10 grams in 300 ml water.
7. When should PlayStead™ be consumed?
Best time to consume PlayStead™ is a few minutes before your exercise schedule.