LeanFast by Steadfast Nutrition is the perfect supplement for individuals who want to eliminate excess calories for a metabolism boost that causes excess fat to leave their body. It is not a fat burner but a metabolism booster that stimulates metabolism, resulting in fat loss. Leanfast contains L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, Coleus Extract, Black Pepper Extract, and Chromium Picolinate, which increase fat oxidation and glucose metabolism.
Constituents of LeanFast
LeanFast comprises L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Green Tea Extract (60%), Caffeine Anhydrous, Coleus Root Extract, Black Pepper Extract, and Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate).
LeanFast Ingredients and their Health Benefits
1. L-Carnitine L Tartrate: L-Carnitine L Tartrate is a naturally occurring amino acid that converts fat into energy by increasing fatty acid oxidation and a potent antioxidant that neutralises free radicals.
2. Green Coffee Bean Extract: Green coffee extract comprises caffeine, which inhibits fat accumulation, and Phenolic and chlorogenic acid, which enhance the liver's capacity to metabolise stored fat, resulting in weight reduction.
3. Caffeine Anhydrous: Caffeine Anhydrous is caffeine that has been dehydrated. Caffeine suppresses hunger and increases metabolism, the most important factor in weight loss.
4. Black Pepper Extract: Black Pepper extract contains piperine, a compound that improves metabolism and suppresses fat accumulation.
5. Coleus Root Extract: It contains the active chemical forskolin, which has been found to promote weight loss in obese individuals.
6. Chromium Picolinate: It suppresses hunger cravings, which supports weight management. Chromium also regulates blood sugar levels, which helps manage diabetes.
Everything you should know about metabolism
Metabolism is a mechanism through which our bodies burn more calories and supply energy to organs, muscles, and cells, transferring nutrients from meals into fuel and providing energy. Humans have long associated metabolism with weight gain and loss- if your metabolism is high, you will burn more calories and may lose weight; if your metabolism is low, you will gain weight since the amount of calories burned is insufficient.
How to Boost Metabolism
Engaging in regular physical activity can help us burn additional calories. Rather than consuming a large meal, try to eat at periodic intervals. When one consumes miniscule quantities more often, the digestive tract remains active, increasing metabolic rate. Hydration is also essential for boosting metabolism. Dehydration causes metabolism to slow, reducing your capacity to burn calories. Increase your involvement in physical activities and exercise since it requires a lot of energy, which burns calories.
Benefits of healthy metabolism
1. Cleanses Toxins: A healthy and excellent metabolism helps us eliminate waste and toxins our bodies have accumulated through eating and drinking, also known as detoxification. Healthy metabolism maintains smooth functioning of metabolism resulting in positive mood and energy.
2. Improves Blood Circulation: Increased metabolism accelerates the absorption and delivery of micronutrients and blood circulation to all regions of the body. It boosts energy levels without forcing you to eat sugary meals. Better blood circulation helps lose weight, tightens skin, and improves joint mobility.
3. Improves Health: A good metabolism improves digestion, keeping your gut healthy and providing more energy. It boosts white blood cell production, which strengthens immunity and helps fight ageing and other diseases.
Health Benefits of LeanFast
Promotes fat burning: L-Cartnitine L-Tartrate in LeanFast helps in fat oxidation, fat burn and weight reduction. Caffeine, helps break down fat cells, inhibits appetite, and increases satiety.
Supports weight loss: LeanFast contains Green coffee bean extract and Green tea extract, which boost metabolism and lower cholesterol, promoting weight loss. Caffeine in LeanFast breaks down fat and suppresses hunger, which helps lose wight.
Increases Thermogenesis: Thermogenesis is a metabolic process by which you burn calories to produce heat. Coleus extract in LeanFast regulates the body’s thermogenic response to food, increasing basal metabolic rate and body fat utilisation. LeanFast contains black pepper, which has an active compound, piperine, which improves digestion and metabolic health. Black pepper has thermogenic properties, reducing fat accumulation and burning calories more quickly.
Regulates blood sugar: Green coffee bean extract in LeanFast has weight loss properties. It reduces immediate insulin spike by decreasing carbohydrate absorption in the digestive tract. LeanFast contains chromium, which improves insulin resistance and regulates blood glucose levels.
Decreases Appetite: LeanFast contains Chromium Picolinate, which helps control weight by suppressing appetite and promoting heat generation. Caffeine also suppresses appetite.
Powerful Antioxidant: LeanFast is a powerful antioxidant because of green coffee bean extract and green tea. Polyphenols are antioxidants in green tea that can scavenge free radicals and prevent the potential damage they can cause to organs.
Boosts energy and metabolism: Green coffee bean extract, green tea extract and caffeine in LeanFast help boost energy and the body’s metabolism.
Promotes calorie-burning before and after workout: LeanFast is not a fat burner but by boosting metabolism, it increases the body’s capacity to burn more fat and produce more energy. The converted energy from fats helps increase performance during workouts by boosting the metabolic rate. As a result of improved metabolism, the body burns more calories even at rest.
When should you take LeanFast?
Take one capsule with breakfast and one capsule before a workout or as recommended by the health care professional.
Who can take LeanFast?
Weight watchers, athletes, fitness enthusiasts looking to decrease fat percentage in the body, people with high Body Mass Index (falling under the overweight or obese category).