Steadfast Peanut Butter is made from roasted peanuts without any added sugar, salt, hydrogenated oil or preservatives. Each 30 g serving sachet of peanut butter comes with the goodness of healthy fats, proteins and some carbs.
Peanut butter is a delectable wholesome snack which can be used by anyone including active people, athletes or people intending to lose weight. It is one of the healthiest nut butters around us. If you are looking for a protein rich option which can be used as either in-between meals snack, along with your pre or post workout meal then you have reached the right page. Peanut Butter is an easy, healthy and convenient way to include good proteins, healthy fats and carbohydrates in your diet. Its health benefits ranges from promoting weight loss, to reducing risk of heart diseases, gall stones, keeping bones strong and healthy. Since Steadfast Peanut Butter is completely free from any harmful additives, therefore it is completely safe to consume by anyone. Moreover, sachet form makes it convenient to carry and is hygienic as well.
To treat your taste buds, Steadfast Peanut Butter comes in Smooth Honey flavour.
Benefits of Peanut Butter
1. Rich in Nutrients - Peanut butter is a source of good proteins, especially for vegetarians. Due to its amazing nutrient profile, peanut butter is loved by many fitness lovers and athletes. It contains less carbohydrates and high content of healthy fats. In addition, peanut butter contain micronutrients like vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, folate, iron, potassium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese and magnesium.
2. Rich in Antioxidants - Peanut butter contains an antioxidants called resveratrol, which has been shown to fight free radicals, reduce risk of heart diseases, cancer and promote heart health.
3. Boost Heart Health - Peanut Butter is rich in heart-friendly fats. It contains MUFA and PUFA which has been shown to benefit heart functioning. Most abundant fatty acid found in peanut butter is oleic acid which is also found in olive oil. Oleic acid is a monounsaturated fatty acid (MUFA) and has been linked to numerous health benefits like improving insulin sensitivity. In addition, peanut butter contains a compound called p-coumaric acid which possess anti- inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidants properties. Several studies have also linked p-coumaric acid with reduced risk of coronary artery disease.
4. Prevent Gall Stones - Gallstones are formed when our blood cholesterol levels are high due to which crystals of cholesterol tend to float in the bile. Peanut butter being a source of good fats, help prevent the formation of gallstones by keeping a check on our triglyceride levels.
5. Promote Weight Loss - Peanut butter is a boon for people aiming to lose weight. Its high-protein and dietary fibre content provides fullness and keeps us satiated for long. It can be used as an in-between meals healthy snack to satisfy the cravings in a healthy and yummy way.
6. Keto friendly - In the case of a keto diet plan, high-fat low-carb macronutrient guidelines have been followed. It helps the body to go in a fat-burning state called ketosis. As SN peanut butter is high in good fats and low in carb, It is an ideal keto-friendly composition.
7. Boost Brain Functioning - Presence of Niacin or Vitamin B3 in peanut butter makes it excellent for our brain health as well. Niacin has been shown as effective in reducing the occurrence of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer. Moreover, antioxidants fight against free radicals and prevent oxidative stress, thereby promoting overall brain functioning.
8. Keep Bones Healthy - Iron, magnesium and calcium content of Peanut Butter works together in keeping our bones healthy and preserve bone mineralization.
9. Excellent Energy Source - Peanut Butter is an excellent source of energy. Whenever you feel low on energy levels or need something quick and handy to make you feel energetic prior to your exercise or training session, simply indulge on a sachet of Peanut Butter to get that instant kick.
10. Reduces Diabetes Risk - Diabetics can also make use of Peanut Butter for managing their blood glucose levels.
11. Boost Immunity - Smooth Honey Peanut Butter comes with the anti-bacterial power due to the presence of honey in it. Honey helps keep certain bacterial and fungal infections at bay. Presence of antioxidants and flavonoids in honey provides an additional support to our immune system. Thus, it promotes immune heath as well.
What does Peanut Butter Constitutes?
Peanut Butter Smooth Honey - Roasted Peanuts, Honey..
Who can take Peanut Butter?
Steadfast Peanut Butter is meant for all. It can be used by weight watchers, active people, strength athletes, endurance athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
When to take Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter is very versatile. It can be consumed at anytime during the day. Use it as a mid-morning or evening snack, in a pre workout meal or in your favourite post workout shake.
How to take Peanut Butter?
Knead it, enjoy it with a bread, smoothie, fresh fruit or squeeze and consume just like that.
1. What is Peanut Butter?
Peanut Butter is a paste made from roasted peanuts. Sometimes to enhance the taste natural ingredients like honey can be added to it. It has a smooth texture. It is used all over the world as a spread on toast, bread, or added to smoothies.
2. Why should we eat Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is good for your health, as it is a good source of protein, unsaturated fats and contains all essential amino acids. It has a pleasant nutty aroma. Apart from that, peanut butter offers the following benefits:
• Works as an energy booster
• Full of nutrition and makes you feel satiated for longer
• Good for bone health and heart health
• Boosts immunity
• May prevent cancer
3. What is the best time to eat peanut butter?
Peanut butter can be consumed both in morning and evening. Consuming peanut butter in the morning provides a boost of energy, especially for the ones who workout in the morning. The protein in peanuts helps the muscles to repair quickly after an intense workout. As an evening snack, having peanut butter is a great way to prevent unhealthy food cravings with an added energy boost when you feel low. You can also have some before dinner.
4. Is Peanut Butter good for weight loss?
If you are looking to lose weight, peanut butter with no added sugar, cholesterol, trans fat, salt, and hydrogenated oils is a great option. There are a lot of creative ways you can include peanut butter in your diet. The key to consuming peanut butter for weight loss is to use it in moderation. Make sure to have 2 or 3 servings of peanut butter a few times per week.
5. Is it okay to eat Peanut Butter when trying to lose weight?
Peanut butter contains a high level of monounsaturated fats that is not only effective in weight loss but also good for heart health.
6. What is the Healthiest Peanut Butter to eat?
The healthiest peanut butter to consume is the one with healthy fats without any sugar, salt, cholesterol, trans fat and hydrogenated oils. Plus, the one made of 100% fine roasted peanuts like Steadfast Nutrition's Peanut Butter.
7. Does SN Peanut Butter contain any hydrogenated fats or oil?
SN peanut butter doesn't contain any hydrogenated fats or oils.
8. Does it contain any added sugar?
It doesn't contain added sugar but to enhance the taste honey has been added in the smooth honey variant. The addition of honey also increases the antibacterial capacity of the product.
9. What are the sizes available in the Steadfast Peanut Butter?
It is available in a single-serving pouch of 30 gm.
10. Why is it called butter, does it contain any butter in it?
It doesn't have any butter in it. The reason for it to be called 'Peanut Butter' is that many people use it as a substitute for regular butter for its creamy consistency and health benefits.
11. Why is peanut butter so sticky?
One may find peanut butter a little sticky in the mouth as it doesn't contain any added oil.
12. Can I have allergies after consuming this?
If one is already allergic to peanuts, only then can peanut butter cause some allergies.