Steadfast Athlete Prashantakumar Hipparagi is a highly skilled ultra-endurance triathlete and fitness influencer who coaches amateur runners and triathletes. Prashantakumar’s journey began in 2017 when he weighed 98 kgs and used to run for fun. Slowly and gradually, he found his passion in athletics and turned himself into a 71kg Ultra-Triathlete. Prashantakumar is a research and development (R&D) engineer by profession and likes to accept challenges and difficulties as a part of life. He aims to compete in 10 Ironman Triathlons by the end of 2023. The Ironman Triathlon is unanimously considered one of the most difficult one-day sporting events in the world.
Prashantakumar has also been a finisher of the world's toughest Ultra triathlon, the Hawkman Tri, which includes a 15-km swim, 400 km of cycling, and 100 km run.
The dauntless athlete has also qualified for Ultra-Trail du Mont-Blanc 2023, among the most difficult and largest foot races in the world. In 2022, he will participate in the Deca Continuous IUTA World Championship 2022, which is an extreme triathlon.Career Highlights
- Completed Hawkman Tri in 3 consecutive days (October 2021)
- Cycled from Kashmir to Kanyakumari in 18 days (December 2021)
Know more about him:
- Date of Birth: July 28
- Food Allergy: None
- Food preferences: Vegetarian
- Morning routine: Running and Endurance Activities
- Coach: None
- Favourite Sportsperson: Jan Frodeno
- Favourite Steadfast Products: Power Active
- Date of Joining Steadfast Nutrition: July 1, 2021