Steadfast Athlete Pranita Prafull Soman started her career when she was in 10th standard with playing state championships in 3 games - Chess, Netball, and Cycling. She chose cycling as the sport for her life where she is now actively involved as an athlete both as road and mountain cyclist.
/ School state championships (Road cycling) was her first every race competition. Her determination gives her the belief that she can win Gold for the country in both Road cycling as well as Mountain biking. Her secret for this is the supplements by Steadfast Nutrition carving the best out of you.
- Represented India in MTB Asian Championships, Thailand (2020)
- Bronze in mountain biking XCO at 13th South Asian Games at Nepal (2019)
- Selected for National Cycling Camp, Delhi (2017)
- Received Zilha Krida Purskar (2018) of dist. Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
- Total National medals – 19
- Gold – 8
- Silver – 6
- Bronze - 5