Steadfast skier Ishani Jamwal is an expert in winter sports, having participated in five different ones at the national level. Alpine skiing, ski mountaineering, nordic cross-country, and snowshoe nationals are all on the list. Ishani also holds the honour of representing India twice at the International Alpine Skiing Championship. The skiing journey of this Steadfast Athlete began when her father took her for a skiing course in 2009. She developed a keen interest and began playing it professionally. With her hard work and support of her family, she was selected for the state and national teams. Ishani aims to win India’s first winter sports medal at the Olympics.
- Silver at Snowshoe Nationals 2022
- Sixth Position at Nordic Cross Country Ski Nationals 2022
- Best Climber Title at the All India IPSC Sport Climbing Competition
- Silver at Ski Mountaineering, Khelo India Nationals 2021
Bronze at North Zone Sport climbing Championship 2016.
Know more about her:
- Date of Birth: November 11
- Food Allergy: None
- Food preferences: Non-vegetarian
- Morning routine: Cardio, Running, and Yoga
- Coach: None
- Favourite Sportsperson: No particular person
- Favourite Steadfast Product: Incredible Whey Coffee
- Date of Joining Steadfast Nutrition: May 5, 2022