Steadfast Athlete Arvind Panwar follows cycling as a way of living; he loves adventure and exploring new places. Working with Indian Railways gave him a chance to represent India at World Railways. Cycling gives one a chance to visit new places while making one healthy. Being a vegetarian maintaining a good nutritious diet is important for Arvind and Steadfast with the same aim helps him keep up with it. He is a part of two praiseworthy racing clubs ASFRA Racing Team and Ciclo Team Racing.
Championships won by Arvind:
- Secured 3rd position in National Time Trial Championships 2011
- National Champion in U-23(ITT) & Elite Road Race in 2012
- Secured 1st position in National Time Trial Championships 2013
- Secured 2nd position in National Time Trial Championships 2014
- Secured 1st position in National Time Trial Championships 2016
- 1st position in South Asian Games Time Trial 2016
- 1st position in South Asian Games Team Time Trial 2016
- Secured 2nd position in National Time Trial Championships 2017
- Also participated in Commonwealth Games-2014, World Road Championship-2016 and recently got a top 10(7th) in a kermesse race in Belgium.