Steadfast Incredible Isolate is the ideal supplement for athletes and fitness enthusiasts aiming for instant muscle recover. Its USP is the fast-releasing whey protein isolate and the presence of a special ingredient, Taurine, that neutralises the free radicals released during vigorous exercise. The amino acids present in whey get rapidly released and absorbed in the body, preventing muscle breakdown and promoting muscle synthesis.
High-intensity training sessions or competitions call for overall recovery. Muscle fatigue and soreness can adversely affect an athlete’s performance. Therefore, Incredible Isolate comes to their rescue, as it contains all the nine essential amino acids which play a key role in muscles synthesis. During strenuous exercise, the body requires an ample amount of oxygen, due to which free radicals are produced as a by-product. These free radicals need to be destroyed as they can hamper the body’s healthy functioning. Taurine is a powerful antioxidant that stabilises cytotoxic substances and scavenges free radicals to minimise oxidative stress.
Incredible Isolate is easily digestible as it is low in carbohydrates and fats. Since it has all essential amino acids, it improves the bioavailability and absorption of whey isolate in the body. It contains digestive enzymes that make it readily digestible, without leading to gut issues like bloating, acidity, gas formation, and nausea. Incredible Isolate is perfect for those who want to build lean muscle mass as it has very few carbohydrates and calories. It does not contain any added sugar, making it ideal for achieving a ripped and chiselled body.
Ingredients of Incredible Isolate and their role:
1. Whey protein isolate: Whey protein isolate is the cleanest and purest form of whey as it has about 90% protein content. It contains all essential amino acids that help repair the body after a workout session. As these essential amino acids cannot be made by our bodies, it is important to get them through diet or supplements. Since whey isolate is low in fats and carbohydrates, it provides the body with the protein it needs without the side effects of weight gain. An isolate is a good option for lactose sensitive or intolerant people due to its low lactose content (usually less than 1%). However, consider consulting your doctor before going for it. Not only this, but it also boosts immunity by improving glutathione levels.
2. Cocoa powder: Cocoa powder contains phenethylamine that works best to enhance mood and works as an antidepressant. It also possesses the properties of antioxidant and flavonoid that helps improve heart health. Cocoa powder contains minerals like iron, zinc, and selenium that boost the immune system. It also improves attention and may help restore cognitive performance in people facing insomnia. Magnesium in the cocoa powder helps maintain healthy muscles and nerve functioning. It is rich in powerful antioxidants known as polyphenols, which may improve cholesterol and blood sugar levels, reducing the risk of heart diseases.
3. Thickener (INS415): INS 415 or xanthan gum is mainly used as a thickener to increase the viscosity of fluids without altering other properties of food. It is widely used in foods such as fruit drinks, fruit juice concentrates, sauces, and salad dressing. It also acts as an emulsifier by improving protein stability and preventing protein precipitation by stabilising the oil/water emulsion.
4. Taurine: Taurine helps increase physical stamina and improves athletic performance. It also promotes good mental health and helps with anxiety and insomnia. Taurine supplements are also used to relieve cramps, muscle soreness, and fatigue. Taurine helps athletes and active people by improving their exhaustion time. Several kinds of research show that taurine influences carbohydrate metabolism, supports the synthesis of glycogen, improves insulin sensitivity, and lowers insulin resistance. Taurine present in Incredible Isolate improves amino acids levels in the muscles, enhances calcium availability for better muscle contraction, and supports speedy recovery. It also supports fluid-electrolyte balance in the body.
5. Sweeteners (INS 950 and INS 955): INS 955 is acesulfame potassium, and INS 950 is sucralose. Artificial sweeteners are derived from naturally-occurring substances like herbs or sugar itself. They are also called intense sweeteners as they are many times sweeter than the commonly used table sugar. Hence, these sweeteners are required in much smaller amounts as compared to sugar.
6. Protease enzyme: Protease enzymes are a group of proteolytic enzymes that break down protein. These enzymes hydrolyse the peptide bonds present in proteins, converting them to shorter polypeptides and amino acids. Protease plays a significant role in the metabolisation and absorption of dietary proteins. Other biological processes regulated by proteases include blood coagulation, immune function, bone formation, among others.
Directions to take Incredible Isolate:
One can consume Incredible Isolate at any time of the day, preferably after a workout. Simply mix a sachet of 30 grams in 200 ml of water in a shaker and mix well. Adults can consume upto 2 servings a day, depending on their workout intensity and protein needs.
Case study on uses of taurine: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326714#other-ingredients