Renuris is a specially formulated dietary supplement that can be consumed by healthy individuals as well as patients undergoing therapy to meet their daily protein requirements. Renuris is rich in Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which help repair the damaged tissues. It has high biological value proteins and is an excellent source of Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) that help boost immunity.
Steadfast Renuris has good digestibility, absorbability, and tolerability rate. The concentrated form of protein in Renuris helps reduce the load on the gastrointestinal tract which makes it ideal to be consumed by the elderly age group or people with digestive issues. Renuris is fortified with special ingredients like carnitine and taurine to support the tissue-building process. Being rich in antioxidants, Renuris helps in improving immunity against infections and improves the healing power of the body. It is sugar-free, gluten-free and low in fat and electrolyte content which makes it suitable for people with diabetes, kidney, and celiac diseases. It is an apt diet supplement to treat malnourishment in people undergoing dialysis at end-stage renal diseases (ESRD).
Ingredients of Steadfast Renuris:
- Whey protein concentrate: Whey protein is extracted from whey, the watery part of milk that gets separated from the curds while making cheese. Whey protein is a popular protein supplement due to its fast-releasing properties. Whey promotes muscle mass and adds healthy calories to the diet. It is an effective way to compensate for muscle breakdown during workout sessions. Whey protein concentrate generally has 60-80% percent of protein. Fats and carbohydrates make up for the remaining percentage.
- Maltodextrin: This complex carbohydrate helps in providing sustained energy during endurance activities, preventing the chances of insulin drop.
- Skimmed milk powder: Skimmed milk powder is derived from skimmed milk which is a good source of calcium, vitamin D, vitamin A, and several other nutrients. Two tbsp of skim milk powder provides three grams of proteins. Including good protein sources in every meal can prevent unusual and excessive food cravings. It can also delay age-related muscle loss and keep your lean muscle mass intact during the weight loss process.
- Fructose: Fructose has a low glycemic index, and provides a slow and steady release of energy for muscles to work efficiently. It helps fitness enthusiasts and athletes to restore their depleted glycogen reserves in muscles and liver after a strenuous workout.
- Tri-calcium phosphate: Tri-calcium phosphate helps in cell functioning, growth of the bones, and energy production. It is also used as an effective nutritional supplement since it is readily absorbed in the body.
- dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate: Tocopheryl acetate is a specific type of vitamin E, a fat-soluble antioxidant. It helps treat vitamin E deficiency, promotes healthy skin, helps with wound healing, lowers inflammation, and improves cognitive function.
- L-Ascorbic Acid: Ascorbic acid is a form of vitamin C found naturally in most fruits and vegetables. Ascorbic acid has good bioavailability and acts as an important co-factor during collagen biosynthesis.
- Nicotinamide: Nicotinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that helps to decrease anxiety and stress in patients with chronic fatigue syndrome. It also helps in preventing insulin resistance, inflammation, osteoarthritis, and hyperphosphatemia.
- Calcium D-Pantothenate: Calcium D-pantothenate is a salt of vitamin B5 which helps increase hair growth, and prevents hypocalcemia (low calcium levels in the blood), vitamin B deficiency, and postmenopausal osteoporosis.
- Retinyl acetate: Retinyl Acetate is a form of retinol, that is a preformed source of vitamin A. It is an essential nutrient that helps in vision, immune function, taste, hearing, appetite, skin renewal, bone development, and growth.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: Pyridoxine hydrochloride or vitamin B6, is needed by the body for utilisation of energy, production of red blood cells, proper nerve functioning and, prevention of vitamin B6 deficiency.
- Riboflavin: Riboflavin helps in the metabolism of protein, fats, and carbohydrates. It plays a vital role in the body’s energy supply, and the development of the skin and blood cells.
- Thiamine hydrochloride: Thiamine Hydrochloride is the hydrochloride salt form of thiamine- a vitamin that helps prevent complications of the nervous system, muscles, heart, stomach, and intestines. It also helps in electrolytes’ movement in and out of the muscle and nerve cells.
- n-pteroyl-l-glutamic acid: n-pteroyl-l-glutamic acid is a folate derivative found in foods like yeast, spinach, beef, liver, and peas. Glutamic acid is an amino acid used by the body to synthesize proteins and is the most common stimulating neurotransmitter in the nervous system.
- Ergocalciferol: Ergocalciferol is a type of vitamin D used in dietary supplements that helps the body use more calcium. Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body. It enables healthy bone growth and prevents the risk of bone problems such as rickets, osteomalacia or, osteoarthritis.
- D-Biotin: D-biotin or vitamin B-7 helps in various metabolic processes in the body. It is responsible for lipid and protein metabolism and converts food into glucose. It also helps in maintaining skin and hair health.
- Phylloquinone: Phylloquinone or vitamin K helps in the formation of proteins required for blood clotting and building bones. Prothrombin is a vitamin K-dependent protein that is directly related to blood clotting. Vitamin K can also be used under circumstances when antibiotics have killed bacteria in the intestines that help in vitamin K synthesis.
- Cyanocobalamin: Cyanocobalamin or vitamin B12 helps produce red blood cells and nerve cells. It also supports the synthesis of amino acids and converts carbohydrates into energy. Vitamin B12 delays muscle fatigue and tiredness, thereby enhancing strength and endurance.
- L-Carnitine: This amino acid helps the body to turn fat into energy. High levels of L-carnitine in the body boosts metabolism, resulting in fat loss. It further aids in strengthening the body’s immune system.
- Taurine: This amino acid is a powerful antioxidant that scavenges free radicals, preventing inflammation and oxidative stress. Taurine helps increase physical stamina and improves athletic performance. It also promotes good mental health and helps reduce anxiety and insomnia. Taurine supplements are widely used to get relief from cramps, muscle soreness, and fatigue.
Directions to consume:
Add the contents of one sachet (16 grams) in 40 ml previously boiled and cooled water. Stir until the powder completely dissolves and consume. A single serving of Renuris provides 10.16 grams of whey protein.
Human case study on ‘Benefits of Biotin’: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/PMC5582478/
Case study on uses of taurine: