A generous helping of peanut butter is often all you need to satisfy a food craving. You’ll also be delighted to know that if taken in moderation, peanuts aren’t fattening- that’s just a myth.
Peanuts are, in fact, a good source of plant-based proteins and heart-healthy fats that help lower LDL cholesterol. Peanuts are low in carbohydrates and have a low glycemic index (GI)- a measure of how quickly a food causes blood sugar levels to rise. Peanut butter is hence a delicious and nutritious snack that helps to meet our body’s protein requirements.
Steadfast Peanut Butter:
Steadfast Peanut Butter has roasted peanuts as the major ingredient. It has numerous benefits like promoting weight loss, reducing the risk of heart diseases, and sustaining muscle mass. It is available in a sachet form which makes it convenient to carry anywhere and hygienic as well. Steadfast Peanut Butter is free from any harmful additives, making it safe for consumption. Relish it with the unique taste of honey.
Benefits of Peanut Butter:
- Packed with nutrients: Due to its impressive nutrient profile, peanut butter is the preferred choice of many fitness enthusiasts and athletes. It has a high content of good fats and contains micronutrients like vitamin B3, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, folate, iron, potassium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese and magnesium.
- Supports weight loss: Peanut butter is beneficial for people aiming to lose weight. It has a high protein and fibre content which gives satiety for a long time. It can be used in-between meals as a healthy snack to keep up the energy levels.
- Rich in Antioxidants: Peanut butter has an antioxidant called resveratrol, which fights free radicals, reduces the potential threat of heart diseases and cancer.
- Promotes heart health: Peanut Butter contains heart-friendly fats like MUFA and PUFA that are beneficial for the functioning of the heart. Steadfast peanut butter has oleic acid that improves insulin sensitivity. It also contains a compound called p-coumaric acid that possess anti- inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties.
- Enhances brain functioning: Niacin or Vitamin B3 in peanut butter helps in reducing the chances of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s. The antioxidants present in it fights free radicals and prevents oxidative stress, thereby improving brain functioning.
- Maintains good bone health: The presence of iron, magnesium and calcium in Peanut Butter keeps the bones healthy and supports bone mineralization.
- Great source of energy: Peanut Butter makes you feel energetic when taken before any exercise or training session. Steadfast Nutrition Peanut Butter comes in sachet packaging that further makes it easy to carry and consume.
- Keto-friendly: As Steadfast Nutrition peanut butter is high in good fats and low in carbohydrates, it becomes a perfect keto-friendly snack.
- Boosts immunity: The honey in Peanut Butter helps to keep certain bacterial and fungal infections under control. The antioxidants and flavonoids present in honey additionally support the immune system functioning.
Ingredients and their functions:
1. Roasted peanuts: Peanuts are not just a good source of healthy fats, proteins, and dietary fibre, but they also contain a good amount of micronutrients like:
- Magnesium: Magnesium helps in heart and enzyme functioning and the production of energy.
- Folate: Folate is a crucial nutrient during the pregnancy and childhood phases when body tissues grow rapidly.
- Copper: Copper is crucial for forming red blood cells and keeping the blood vessels, nerves, immune system and bones healthy.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus supports the formation of teeth and bones, cell growth and muscle function.
- Fibre: Fibre in peanuts helps you feel full for longer that curbs irregular food cravings.
- Niacin: Peanuts are also rich in niacin that helps to convert food into energy. It also supports the functioning of the digestive and nervous systems.
- Manganese: Manganese helps in the processing of cholesterol and nutrients like carbohydrates and proteins in the body.
2. Honey: Honey is composed of water, carbohydrates, trace amounts of minerals and vitamins like niacin, calcium, copper, riboflavin, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc. The presence of antioxidants like flavonoids and phenolic acids prevent free radical activity in the human body. Honey helps heal wounds, and reduces swelling and pain because of its anti-inflammatory properties. The anti-microbial properties of honey help to fight cold or any other infectious disease. Honey also helps to manage cholesterol levels, recede arthritis pain, aids digestion, fights fatigue, and strengthens the immune system. Honey has a relatively low glycemic index which helps to lower blood sugar levels and prevent weight gain, making it a better sugar substitute.
Conclusion: Steadfast Peanut Butter can be consumed by weight watchers, people with active lifestyles, strength and endurance athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Peanut Butter can be taken any time during the day, as a mid-morning or evening snack, or even as a pre/post-workout meal. It can be used for making shakes, preparing sandwiches, with fresh fruit or simply knead, squeeze and consume like that. The convenient packaging of peanut butter allows easy handling and makes it feasible for consumption anywhere without hassle.