POWER PROTEIN is a unique blend formula of slow and fast releasing proteins. It contains Whey Protein Concentrate, Wheat Protein, Calcium Caseinate, and Natural Cocoa Powder formulated to deliver a gradual release of amino acids for muscle recovery. The presence of the four proteins, including the goodness of natural cocoa, makes the product unique for complete recovery. Athletes and fitness enthusiasts can take Power Protein after a workout for the steady recovery of their muscles.
Here is a quick check on the important features of POWER PROTEIN:
- Slow and Fast Release Proteins (29.2 g)
- Essential Amino Acids (13.0 g)
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (6.2 g)
- Glutamic Acid (5.4 g)
- Natural Cocoa Powder (3.2 g)
- No Added Artificial Colours, Flavours, Preservatives or Thickeners
POWER PROTEIN is a blend for complete recovery, carefully formulated and specially designed as per the Indian dietary regulatory standards and the latest FSSAI guidelines to suit Indian diet habits.
How does POWER PROTEIN work?
POWER PROTEIN is the best after-workout protein comprising Whey Protein Concentrate, Wheat Protein, Calcium Caseinate, and Natural Cocoa Powder, for a mild chocolaty taste to satisfy the sweet tooth while giving all the necessary results.
1. Whey Protein Concentrate: Athletes or anyone sweating out at the gym should include whey protein to gain better results. It is quick to digest as well as and a good source of glutathione that protects the cells and mitochondria from oxidative and peroxidative damage. The ingredients help to stimulate muscle protein synthesis. Other benefits include increased muscle strength, reduced levels of ghrelin, and stress management.
2. Wheat Protein: This cholesterol-free ingredient works to balance the lipid profile of the body and improves the amino acid profile essential for the complete recovery of muscles. Wheat is rich in minerals like zinc, potassium, and magnesium, among others that make it vital for overall wellbeing.
3. Calcium Caseinate: This is a slow-digesting protein that offers a sustainable release of amino acids to prevent the breakdown of muscles. The presence of calcium provides the additional benefit of improving bone health and overall wellbeing. Also, the ingredient contributes towards allowing an individual to feel full for hours, preventing the consumption of unwanted snacks.
4. Natural Cocoa Powder: Cocoa powder comes with phenethylamine which works amazingly to elevate the mood. It also comprises the antioxidant flavonoid, which helps in improving cardiovascular health.
5. Electrolytes: The body loses a lot of electrolytes and water in the form of sweat during an intense and prolonged workout. POWER PROTEIN contains sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, and phosphorus that work to replenish these electrolytes and help enhance muscle strength, water balance, and electrolytic functions, along with preventing muscle cramps.
Who can take POWER PROTEIN?
Any sportsperson or fitness enthusiast can consume POWER PROTEIN depending upon his training and other physical activities. Unlike non-athletes, sportspersons require higher amounts of protein in their body for rebuilding and repairing muscles. While an endurance athlete is recommended a maximum of 2 sachets per day, strength athletes can include 3 sachets in their diet. Take Power Protein after a workout to recover muscles or as per the recommendation by a dietitian. Fitness enthusiasts can also take Power Protein, keeping their daily requirements and physical activities in mind.
Power Protein for Strength Athletes: If you are an athlete working out at high intensity to improve your muscle mass, then POWER PROTEIN is made just for you. High-intensity workouts lead to the wear and tear of muscles which needs to be taken care of with a balanced post-workout meal. The protein comprises whey protein concentrate, wheat protein, and calcium caseinate that give instant energy, supplying amino acids for a longer period. It is a special formula containing essential amino acids, including BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) and Glutamic Acid, which are crucial for muscle protein synthesis and hence improve muscle hypertrophy.
Power Protein for Endurance Athletes: If you are an athlete working out for more than 2 hours a day, then POWER PROTEIN will help you recover from intense and aggressive workouts. Prolonged duration of exercise leads to depletion of stored energy from the body in the form of glycogen, which leads the body to target lipids and amino acids as the next energy source. Therefore, the right amount of protein after a workout will help the body regain the exhausted muscle mass with the slow and fast release of amino acids over a long period.
Apart from these categories, POWER PROTEIN is also designed for those looking to maintain weight and achieve the ideal waistline. A person can keep a check on calories while including the supplement as per recommendation and requirement. One sachet of the protein will provide 150.8 kcal with 29.2 g protein and negligible fat with the loaded goodness of natural cocoa powder. This perfect blend also offers satiety and can be included anytime throughout the day.
When to take POWER PROTEIN?
For optimal results, POWER PROTEIN should be consumed within 30 minutes post-workout or competition to recover muscles.
After Workout: POWER PROTEIN comprises 29.2 g of high-quality, fast, and slow-release proteins that repair and recover muscles after an intense workout session. It is a special blend that provides 13 g of all the essential amino acids, including 6.2 g BCAAs that are important for stimulating muscle protein synthesis. The presence of 5.4 g of glutamic acid helps the muscles in regaining their strength from all the wear and tear caused during trainings.
Anytime During the Day: If you are looking forward to adding an extra punch of protein to your diet, then include Power Protein. You can add a serving to your breakfast as a part of your smoothie or mix it in porridge. You can also include it as a snacking option in between your meals to meet up the daily requirement or to curb your extra cravings. It comes in single-serving sachets of 40 g each to offer the utmost convenience in carrying the required servings of protein anywhere for quick and easy preparation and consumption.
POWER PROTEIN offers a balanced composition of all the ingredients in its single-serving sachets containing 29.2 g of high-quality proteins. Also, the primary idea of POWER PROTEIN is to deliver the best quality protein on the go which is why it is designed in single-serving sachets. This works to maintain the value of each ingredient so that one gains the best results with each consumption after a workout.
Each 40 g sachet of POWER PROTEIN can be emptied into a protein shaker with 300 ml water or milk and get it perfectly blended. For fantastic results without effort, add our PowerMixer to your cart for the perfect chocolaty Power Protein blend.
Cocoa powder is rich in antioxidants and contains an organic compound named Phenethylamine, which is a natural mood elevator. After a prolonged training workout session, it reduces our stress levels, prevents oxidative stress, elevates mood and makes us feel energetic. It also contains some amount of protein which enhances the protein value of Power Protein.
2. Does Power Protein contain any artificial sweeteners?
Yes, it contains Acesulfame Potassium (INS 950) and Sucralose (INS 955) as artificial sweeteners in permitted quantities to provide a mild sweet taste.
3. How Power Protein is different from LIV Raw?
Power Protein is a blend of slow and fast releasing proteins. It contains whey protein concentrate, wheat protein, calcium caseinate and cocoa powder. LIV Raw is a low-calorie isolate formula with negligible fat and carbohydrate content. It comprises whey protein isolate with added BCAA.
4. When to use Power Protein?
It can be consumed at any time either as a post-workout recovery shake or a healthy snack in between meals.
5. How to use Power Protein?
Mix 1 sachet (40 g) of Power Protein in 100 ml of water and shake it well. After that add 200 ml of water to make it 300 ml.
6. Can I add Power Protein to a smoothie?
Yes, Power Protein can be added to smoothies as it has an excellent mixability.
7. Is it gluten-free/lactose-free?
Power Protein contains derivatives of milk and wheat, so it is neither lactose-free nor gluten-free.
8. How can I be assured of the quality of ingredients added?
We have carefully chosen the best raw materials for all our products. We use only imported raw materials of the highest quality standard.