Power Active as the name suggests is meant for people with an active lifestyle providing a perfect balance of macro and micronutrients. For muscle growth and recovery, it contains a blend of easy to digest proteins with multi-source carbohydrates to provide energy. Power Active is also rich in essential vitamins and minerals, which help maintain strength and immunity. Presence of special ingredients like Taurine and L-Carnitine makes Power Active ideal for enhanced performance and organ functioning.
Individuals who are actively involved in sports and fitness are at risk of developing protein deficiency leading to muscle loss while affecting their athletic performance. Power Active when consumed before or after a workout session or sports activity aids in quick muscle recovery and helps restock depleted glycogen stores. Protein is a very critical nutrient essentially required by our body but unfortunately, it is one of the misunderstood nutrients as well. People believe a common notion that proteins are only needed by bodybuilders but the factual picture is entirely different. Including Power Active in our daily diet is a superb way to mend such a situation. Its ideal protein and carbohydrate content along with requisite vitamins and minerals helps bridge the gap between our dietary intake and daily energy needs. Power Active consumed as a breakfast shake, helps us keep going throughout the day by providing sufficient energy and proteins. Looking for an ideal healthy snack? Consume Power Active in between your meals to prevent bingeing on junk and processed foods loaded with trans fats and preservatives. Power Active is an everyday supplement mix which supports us by getting closer to a healthier version of ourselves.
Power Active helps regain the balance of lost vitamins and electrolytes through sweat and urine. What makes Power Active exclusive from other available options is the presence of two special ingredients-Taurine and L-carnitine. Taurine holds a remarkable position in antioxidants arena. This wonder amino acid is synthesised from methionine and cysteine. In addition to preventing oxidative stress and reducing free radical damage, taurine also reduces insulin resistance thereby assuring effective absorption and utilisation of nutrients. On the other hand, L-carnitine enables our body to derive energy from the already deposited fats in our body as it transports fatty acids to mitochondria for energy production. It also reduces the accumulation of metabolic waste products during exercise, thereby promoting muscle recovery and enhanced stamina. With such an amazing nutrient profile, Power Active acts a complete recovery solution providing the right nutrients from all food groups in an accurate division.
BENEFITS OF POWER ACTIVE
1. Ideal daily nutrition - Power Active is a perfect mixture of all the required nutrients to serve and deliver your daily dose of nutrition. Either taken as a breakfast shake or evening snack, Power Active justifies its name in delivering power to stay active the entire day.
2. Energy source - Power Active contains multi-sourced carbohydrates which are easily digestible and energy giving without putting any load on our stomach. Unlike other supplements, Power Active doesn’t contain added sugar but contains energy-producing healthy carbohydrates, proteins and fats along with vitamins and minerals which act as important cofactors during energy production.
3. Benefits muscle mass - Presence of whey protein concentrate and skimmed milk powder serves as a rich protein source that aid in meeting daily protein needs. Power Active provides all essential amino acids and helps prevent muscle loss and build muscles. Being rich in fast releasing protein, Power Active when consumed after an exercise session speeds up the muscle recovery rate.
4. Increases endurance - Power Active is also beneficial for people under high endurance needs. Being rich in proteins, Power Active helps in haemoglobin formation that carries oxygen to exercising muscles. Taurine also contributes to enhancement of athletic performance by reducing fatigue and decreasing muscle damage. In addition, by deriving energy from fats L-carnitine reduces the production of lactic acid, which is the primary cause of fatigue thereby enhancing performance.
5. Boost immune health - Having a stronger immune system is the key to good health. A weak immune system makes us susceptible to infections. Power Active contains nutrients like folic acid, vitamin A, D, E, K, C and B12 which strengthens the immune system. Power Active is also rich in taurine which acts as a powerful antioxidant. Glutathione is another antioxidant naturally present in whey. Together they act in our body to fight against free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, prevent cell damage and boost our immune health.
6. Maintains electrolytic balance - During day-to-day activities, travelling, sweating, etc. we tend to lose electrolytes and water-soluble vitamins which might alter the electrolytic balance of our body leading to muscle twitching and cramps. Power Active is enriched with minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus along with vitamin C, B-complex to recover the balance. This secures the proper functioning of our body mechanisms.
7. Helps lose weight and prevent nutrient deficiencies - Power Active contains high-quality proteins, carbohydrates with essential vitamins and minerals thus, making it an ideal health supplement and meal replacer for both men and women. Acts as a well-balanced meal, providing adequate nutrition, hence reduces the risk of developing nutritional deficiencies even with calorie restricted diet.
8. Reduces inflammation and muscle soreness - Studies have shown that L-carnitine might help in reducing muscle soreness as it possesses vasodilation property. Taurine is also effective in reducing inflammation because its antioxidant action produces taurine, chloramine and bromine which are anti-inflammatory in nature. Being rich in antioxidant taurine also reduces oxidative stress and prevents muscles from getting sore.
9. Reduces insulin resistance - Insulin resistance has been somewhere linked to the body’s inability to burn fat. Taurine has also been admired by some researchers as a compound with an ability to reduce insulin resistance. This perk leads to better absorption of nutrients.
10. Suppresses stress and anxiety levels - Taurine has a similar structure like GABA. They bind with GABA receptors and act like GABA in reducing stress, anxiety and help calm our nervous system.
11. Promotes fat burning - L-carnitine acts as a shuttle in carrying fats to mitochondria for energy production. In addition, taurine stimulates fat burning by enhancing bile secretion and breakdown of cholesterol in our body.
1. Strength Athletes - Power Active serves as an ultimate protein supplement for strength athletes. Whey is a fast releasing protein which not only helps in muscle recovery but also supplies amino for muscle synthesis and growth. 1-2 sachets of Power Active can be taken per day by strength athletes.
2. Endurance Athletes - Endurance athletes can make use of Power Active in meeting their daily protein needs along with carbohydrates for regular energy supply and muscle glycogen recovery. Presence of electrolytes will shield them from getting cramps and stiffness. 1-2 sachets of Power Active can be taken by endurance athletes per day.
3. Office Goers - If you have a hectic working schedule or can’t make find to devote to healthy cooking then Power Active is an epitome of health supplement for you. Designed with a perfect balance of macro and micronutrients, Power Active can be taken by men and women to maintain a healthy nutritional balance. 1 sachet of Power Active is recommended per day.
4. Protein deficit people - Protein deficiency is prevalent in India. It can occur due to faulty eating habits, unawareness or non-availability of food options. Prolonged protein deficiency can lead to Protein Energy Malnutrition (PEM) which might further progress to severe metabolic disorders. Power Active is a convenient, safe and easily available option for people looking to enhance the protein content of their diet. 1 sachet of Power Active is recommended per day.
5. Meal Skippers - Power Active can be taken as a healthy meal by any individual looking to maintain an adequate nutrition. It can be consumed anytime as a main or snack meal by people, who often tend to skip meals due to long working hours or prefer to opt for a healthy option. Being optimum in calories but rich in protein and micronutrients, it is a perfect way to consume a balanced meal even with restricted calorie intake. 1 sachet of Power Active is recommended per day.
WHEN TO TAKE POWER ACTIVE?
Power Active should be taken preferably at the time of breakfast. People having a daily workout schedule can consume it post exercise session. It can also be taken at anytime as a meal or along with any meal.
HOW TO TAKE POWER ACTIVE?
Mix one sachet (35 grams) in 150 ml of water or milk. Consume one serving daily.
Nutritional Value Certificate / Steroids and Heavy Metals Certificate
1. What is Power Active?
Power Active is meant for people with an active lifestyle providing a perfect balance of macro and micronutrients. For muscle growth and recovery, it contains a blend of easy to digest proteins with multi-source carbohydrates to provide energy.
2. What are the sources of proteins present in Power Active?
Sources of proteins present in Power Active are whey protein concentrate, skimmed milk powder and cocoa powder.
3. Does Power Active contain any added sugar?
Power Active does not contain any added sugar or artificial sweeteners. Power Active gets its sweetness from the carbohydrates present - maltodextrin and fructose, which are naturally sweet in nature.
4. Does it contain any vitamins and minerals?
Power Active contains 13 vitamins and 5 minerals.
5. What is the benefit of adding Taurine?
Power Active provides 13.3 mg of taurine per 35 g serving. Taurine acts as a powerful antioxidant and protects our cell membranes from getting damaged by free radicals. It also reduces insulin resistance, improves utilisation of blood glucose and improves athletic performance.
6. How L-Carnitine is beneficial for us?
L-carnitine enables our body to derive energy from the already deposited fats in our body by transporting fatty acids to mitochondria for energy production, thereby promoting muscle recovery and enhanced stamina.
7. Can Power Active be taken by kids?
Power Active can be consumed by children more than 5 years of age, who are actively involved in sports as a daily health drink.
8. When can Power Active be consumed by an athlete?
Power Active can be consumed by any strength or endurance athlete as a pre-sport meal providing required nutrients in single serving.
9. How to consume Power Active?
Mix one sachet (35 grams) in 150 ml of water or milk. Consume one serving daily.
10. If I am a regular breakfast skipper due to lack of time, can I consume Power Active during breakfast?
Power Active can be consumed as a healthy breakfast meal, who are in regular habit of skipping the same.