The current COVID -19 prevalent scenario has made it evident that we now need to live with it and carry on with our lives. Although, taking external precautions like wearing a mask, sanitising hands and maintaining distance is the topmost priority. But what else needs to be done? Of course, with so much information around we have learnt by now that having a stronger immunity plays a major role to prevent ourselves from getting infected by the virus.
Nutrition plays a big role in building a strong immunity with having a high protein diet and including fruits with anti-oxidative properties.
However, due to our busy lifestyle, poor eating habits and unavailability of certain beneficial foods may lead to a compromised nutritional status or health.
Nowadays, it has especially become imperative to have strong immunity, as it is the need of the hour. To assure good health for all, Steadfast Nutrition launched HerbFizz - a blend of vital herbs and probiotics, supplement in the form of an effervescence tablet.
What kinds of herbs are beneficial for building immunity?
In Ayurveda, many herbs exhibit therapeutic properties backed by science as well. To your surprise, HerbFizz supplement is formulated to offer the goodness of herbs in a convenient way!
HerbFizz - “Your daily dose of immunity”
The selected herbs are a good source of nutrients, which work well for improving your nutritional status, improving gut health and therefore, eventually improving your immunity.
Moreover, most of the immune cells get nurtured in your colon, so it is important to have a healthy gut.
The powerful ingredients are as follows:-
• Wheatgrass - Offers essential amino acids, fibre, vitamins, mineral and phytonutrients, which help suppress inflammation, improve digestion and boost haemoglobin levels.
• Lemongrass – Its anti-inflammatory effects help reduce symptoms of bloating, relieves anxiety and offers vitamins and minerals.
• Moringa - An excellent herb is rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
• Holy Basil - Helps maintain sugar levels, heart health with anti-depressive effects.
• Aloe Vera extract – Helps detoxify the body and offers nutrients like Mg, Se, K, Zn.
• Mint – It has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties.
• Spinach - Good source of vitamin A, C, K, iron, calcium and has phytonutrients.
• Chlorella – A type of algae offers antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids to lower the risk of heart diseases.
• Spirulina - Type of seaweed (algae) which has an excellent profile of amino acids, rich in nutrients and offers omega 3 fatty acids.
• Bacillus coagulants - Probiotic gut-friendly bacteria that boost immunity, gut health and reduces inflammation.
The blend of 9 herbs and the presence of probiotic makes it a potent supplement to improve gut health and immunity.
In conclusion, apart from taking precautions and preventive measures, including foods and supplements like HerbFizz may help strengthen immunity and help us deal in a better way.
• Abdull Razis, Ahmad Faizal & Ibrahim, Muhammad & Kntayya, Saie. (2014). Health Benefits of Moringa oleifera. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention: APJCP.15.8571-6. 10.7314/APJCP.2014.15.20.8571.
• Kumar, K & Bhowmik, Debjit & Bhattacharjee, Chiranjib & Biswajit. (2010). Aloe vera: A Potential Herb and its Medicinal Importance. 21-29.
• Karkos, P. D., Leong, S. C., Karkos, C. D., Sivaji, N., & Assimakopoulos, D. A. (2011). Spirulina in clinical practise: evidence-based human applications. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2011, 531053. https://doi.org/10.1093/ecam/nen058