FISH OIL FOR BADMINTON PLAYERS

Fish oil is derived from the tissues of oily fishes and is one of the most commonly consumed dietary supplements. Fish oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which are very important for your health, including protecting against many diseases. Around 30% of fish oil is made up of omega-3s while the remaining 70% is made up of other fats. What’s more, it also has vitamin A and Vitamin D.

Badminton is an indoor sport that requires speed, agility and quick reflexes. Badminton players are supposed to include healthy fats in their daily diet. The amount required for each player depends on their weight and energy requirement. Athletes take fish oil for its anti-inflammatory properties. Some people believe that it improves muscle strength and range of motion, it also helps to reduce joint pain and tenderness associated with arthritis. Normally experts recommend taking 500-1000 mg per day of EPA+DHA.

If you do not wish to eat 1-2 portions of oily fish per week then you can choose to compensate through supplements. Many brands are present in the market, you need to choose your brand cautiously.

Steadfast Nutrition has a premium fish oil.SN Fish Oil is extracted from Sardine fish, which is a fatty fish and provides high-quality Omega 3 fatty acids which strengthen joints, reduces inflammation, improves cardiovascular health and cognitive functioning of the body. It contains Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in the ratio of 3:2 which works best for the human body utilisation. EPA and DHA are precursors of certain eicosanoids which can help in reducing inflammation in the body. Apart from this, Omega 3 fatty acids have been related to improved immunity, lowering bad cholesterol and enhancing the overall health status of the body. Fishes do not produce these Omega 3 fatty acids by themselves but store them by consuming algae or prey fishes. Marine and freshwater fishes vary in Omega 3 content because of their different level of lipids in the organs. Fishes like herring, mackerel, salmon, tuna and others contain a higher percentage of Omega 3 fatty acids. However, the major drawback with these fishes is the accumulation of a higher level of mercury which can lead to toxicity in the body. Fatty predatory fishes like shark, swordfish and others are more prone to toxicity because of the accumulation of toxins through biomagnification as they are top on the position in the food chain. Sardine fishes are a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids and vegetarian options which contain Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) get converted to EPA and DHA in the body through a cascade of reactions. However, the conversion rate is limited in the body because of different hormonal reasons and the presence of anti-nutrition factors.

Benefits of SN Fish Oil:

  1. Healthy Heart
  2. Smarter Brain
  3. Strengthens Bones
  4. Reduces Inflammation
  5. Better Vision
  6. Reduce Symptoms of Metabolic syndrome
  7. Enhances Skin Health
  8. Enhances Sleep Quality
  9. Weight Loss

The ideal way to consume SN Fish Oil is with meals to improve the digestion and absorption of the content. You can consume it with any meal during the day from 2 to 3 times depending on your requirement and dietary habits.

Fish OilBuy Now

Join the Community

Popular Posts

STEADFAST ATHLETE PRATEEK THAKUR FINISHES SECOND AT PRESTIGIOUS MTB SHIMLA 2021 RACE

STEADFAST ATHLETE PRATEEK THAKUR FINISHES SECOND AT PRESTIGIOUS MTB SHIMLA 2021 RACE

Steadfast Athlete  Prateek Thakur, who was one of the front runners to win the Hero Sprint MTB Shimla 2021 event, did...
Read More
AKASH SHERPA FINISHES RUNNER UP AT 2021 MTB SHIMLA RACE

AKASH SHERPA FINISHES RUNNER UP AT 2021 MTB SHIMLA RACE

Steadfast athletes put up a spectacular performance at the prestigious MTB Shimla 2021 race, outshining over 100 top ...
Read More
CTRLS INDIA LEADERS' RIDE: BUILDING MOMENTUM TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE

CTRLS INDIA LEADERS' RIDE: BUILDING MOMENTUM TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE

Eight leaders embarked on a journey of 800 km into the heart of the Himalayas from September 5-13 to discuss climate ...
Read More
POWER MASSIVE - A HEALTHY WAY TO GAIN WEIGHT

POWER MASSIVE - A HEALTHY WAY TO GAIN WEIGHT

Introduction: Mass gainers are supplements loaded with calories that help in gaining weight. They are derived from ca...
Read More

Join the community