Steadfast Athlete Nusrat Khan is an enigmatic beauty who transformed herself into a true fitness freak with her dedication.
She has been into athletics from a young age as she played badminton at the State level. She used to run cross country and while participating at various field athletic events. Nusrat started her weight training in 2015 and works hard at it as she intends to compete at higher-level competitions in future.
Her inclination for fitness is such that she pursued her higher studies in the area with now Pursuing a PhD in sports psychology. She is a prime example of fitness with brains, as her personality speaks for her knowledge.
- State Badminton Player
- National Baseball player
- Silver in Fitness Modelling at Boss Classic Chandigarh, 2018
- 8th in Miss CHD Contest, 2016
- B.Sc Medical Sciences
- B.Ped Life Sciences and Sports
- M.Ped life Sciences and Sports
- Sports Psychologist UK
- UGC, NET qualified - Pursuing PhD in sports psychology