Steadfast Athlete Manisha Sanwal is a runner making waves in the amateur running space and grabbing attention for her performances. Her running journey started in 2016 with her participation at the Indian Navy Marathon. Over the years, running has helped improve her health substantially and boost her confidence making her a better person.
She says, ‘Running has taught me a lot and that a woman can be loving but strong as well. And I have a dream, to become the best I possibly can be to show my daughter that a woman is capable of great things if she only sets her mind to the task.’
Her mentor Ash has made her training easy with tailored sessions around her menstrual cycle, with workouts adjusted to her physiological highs & lows. Under the guidance of her mentor, she trains to strive for more and more. She believes nutrition and fueling are critical, so being associated with the right partners in this journey of self-discovery is crucial which is why she trusts Steadfast Nutrition for her all-day needs.
“It is always either one step towards success or one step towards failure. But it is important to take that one step by moving out of the comfort zone instead of being stagnated. The courage to take that one step is what makes you different from others”.
- TMM 10km - 2nd position
- Parinee Juhu HM 10km - 2nd position
- Women day Run 10km - 3rd position
- Lockdown 2.0 Marathon 5km –1st position
- Decathlon Lockdown 10km – 1st position
- Mera Bharat My India 10km – 1st position
- Run For Fun 2.0 on Women’s Equality Day 10km – 1st position
- ADHM 21.1km – 3rd position
- SPBM HM – 1st position
- Bhumi India Run. 5km – 1st position
- Enthusia Marathon – 10km 2nd position